New German RP Realm – Celebras

…cheers everyone loudly…
What a wonderful world Celebras! Let’s celebrate now ! …smile…
May the Loa be with you !..wait…no…may they not…we all prefere Azeroth in its classical state, don’t we? :wink:

…suddenly, the priest seems to have a strong headache…

Ah ! C’est mieux ! Beaucoup mieux !..
…oh…sorry… That’s more like it ! Mind control is very useful…a sly smile on the human priest face… I could use it on our Blue Community Manager…but I suppose they’re stronger…sigh
So , I am here to fight for our noble cause with my little warrior friend… look at the Elf and sigh… and the Elf …of course…and all of the people supporting us !

Where is our home, Mr pres…Blue? It’s ok if you’ve tried to make it perfect for our return and haven’t look at the time ! It is not too late :wink:

Please don’t let us down…

…the troll is figthing harder and gets rid of the human…
Raaaaaaah Dryyysth !..grrrr

…the human running away…“pleeeeeeaaaaaase !”…

2 Likes

Why no transfers from Zandalar Tribe? That is an RP server aswell, its also full in prime time and you can’t seriously argue that you have it easier on an RP-PVP server to level, if anything you have it harder.
I’m seriously disappointed that I, who chose an RP-PVP server because i like both, can now not play on the german RP server :disappointed_relieved:

No because there might be the chance, that DACHL RP-PvP Server will come too. Than there would be a problem because PvP to PvE okay but PvE to PvP is a NOGO.

1 Like

I hope it’s because there will be a DE-RP-PvP as well.
(Back in Vanilla RP-PvPs too were the last servers provided.)

But I honestly don’t have a problem with starting all over again since it’s a PvE-server anyway. So there isn’t really a point in leveling fast to compete in Open PvP and RP-PvEs don’t care about your level/stats/gears or PvP-capability. The levels are made to avoid getting one-hitted by mobs. :smile:

So… see you in the starting areas, my ZT-brothers and -sisters.
Will keep on doing World-PvP on ZT every now and then, I guess.

2 Likes

Erm … why?

I didn’t get that either.

Because Blizzard does not want, that you can lvl to max lvl in easy mode on a PvE Server and go then ganking on a PvP Server. This is the reason why back then no one could transfer from PvE to PvP and this whas take over to Classic now too.

2 Likes

char transfer from non rp to rp. But not from rp to rp. <- edit oh nvm this statement. :sunny:

is it just me or why is no one concerned about transfers?

Hey there, so I’ve noticed there’s no transfer from Lucifron to this realm. I’m sure there’s an arguable amount of people that chose any other realm over their highly anticipated RP Realm since there was no german one. I’ve met quite a few people RPing on Lucifron and I wonder why there’s no transfer option there.

Is it due to no PvP -> RP PvE?

Anyway, I believe there should be transfers from any german realm to this new RP Realm, to give RPers a home, rather than them being stuck on a realm they chose due to the lack of a german RP realm.

I would support transfers from PvP to RP-PvE too.

That’s a “special interest” transfer. Should be a valid reason to make an exception from that “only PvP>PvP and PvE>PvE” rule.

3 Likes

Again there is no problem from PvP to RP-PvE. Problematic would it be if there is comming an RP-PvP too. Than you can not transfer your characters again, that you transfered before from an PvP to the RP Server. Than players would be pissed again too.

2 Likes

:heart: Thank you for opening Celebras :heart:
Finally my characters get a real home… :heart_eyes:

And thank you to everyone, who was supporting us and all the kind words. :rose:

I hope that you will get a french rp realm. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot and enjoy your Role play :wink:

1 Like

what about connected RP realms - french, german, engl etc. RP realms would share one “layerpool”. making it a wole new RPierence.

unfortunatly i started playing on zandalari tribe. Guess i gotta make a new toon then. But i dont mind…

I am but let the germans only RP with other germans since that is what they want.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Finally! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi. I am happy for german communauty but as others have asked, what about a french rp realm. It would be so great.

4 Likes

Love to read that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Because there are many people who thought from the start, if a RP Server is comming we will get transfers or because they just could not wait any longer. The players like me who did not play in these two months are way in minority so it would do more harm then good. Most people would rather keep their character that got played in this time then restart on a new server and so Blizzard, learning from experience of how hard it is to get people using free transfers decided it is safe for letting all the DACHL PvE Servers transfer. The International RP Server transfer whas opened up too after reminding which let me more believe, that the Eng RP Servers got not accepted by the DACHL and Frankophonregion.

1 Like

So celebras i opening this night, right? Im having problems with time conversions…