New guild for new players?

Hello everyone

A bit about my self, I played a bit at cata and now came back because I liked the bfa story and am hyped for shadowlands. I always liked the story and overall lore of wow. What I enjoyed the most was discovering and experiencing content the first time, I guess that goes for most of the people.

And now to why I’m writing this post. I want to do raids, dungeon and all the other things. When I’m looking for a guild though, I mostly read about guilds that exists since vanilla or raid together since about 8 years. I mean, nice you guys really know each other and I’m sure you are pretty experienced so raiding and running m+ won’t be a complete mess.

That’s the biggest problem imo though, I don’t think anyone will ever fit in a group of people that played together for 10+ years. I don’t want to get dragged through raids just as a dummy that’s pushing buttons. I want to struggle, I want to fail, I want to achieve something. Also 90% of those guilds require non stop discord or even worse TeamSpeak attendance. I get if you raid this is important but when I play I just want to chill and don’t talk to people I barely know, like they are my best friends.

That’s why I’m looking for a guild or people that are inexperienced but ambitious and want to achieve something. Experience content for our selves. If you are interested write a comment or message me.

L3mmA#2421

1 Like

Replying on your message because I like the way you describe yourself and perhaps you might be a fine addition to our group! I recently made this topic: [H]'Newbie' group of friends LFM for M+ - And perhaps you find yourself in the things we describe. Although we aren’t raiding (atm/yet) we are doing M+ and perhaps you are interested in joining us :slight_smile: And since we are pretty new ourselfs you would like to help us build up a community for new players :slight_smile: Have a read and if interested contact me (see the topic for my contact info :slight_smile: )

Thanks in advance :smiley: