[H]'Newbie' group of friends LFM for M+

Hello everyone! Currently we are a group of 4 friends who have recently started playing WoW and, after several past attempts of trying to get into WoW, we would like to stay in WoW since we currently really enjoy it.

Most of us hit 120 just recently and we have done our first M+2 last week, which we really enjoyed and would love to keep doing M+ dungeons. We did it with only the 4 of us, since we weren’t looking for a pug who might complain about our slow pace or other mistakes we might make. That’s why I have made this topic, so we can try to find our 5th team member!

A bit about ourselfs, we are 4 friends, 3 who are living together and 1 friend we met through Overwatch. We all speak dutch, but we are used to speak english due to OW/other MMO’s. We are usually playing in the evenings (19:00 - 22:00 CET) and pretty fulltime in the weekends unless something RL gets in between. Since we are pretty new to WoW we are looking for someone with a similar playing scheduele and the same mindset: Wanting to do M+ and try to get as high as possible, but without any pressure and play whenever people are available (might happen that some of us just are not in the mood to play at a given time, and that should be no prob!). We have our own small guild on Stormscale so it would be nice if you are from Stormscale but we have a discord server as well in case you are from another server :smiley:

As for classes/roles, we have a solid tank and healer who are pretty much always online, so we are in need of dps the most. We don’t care how experienced you are or how much you know, as long as you have the intention to improve just as us we will be good!

If you are interested please contact me on either discord (Xtrema#5451) or battlenet (Xtrema#2219) and I would love to have a chat to see if we have the same interests and ideas :smiley:

TL;DR: Very casual group of friends LFM more dps for M+, starting at 0! 0.0 experience required, very casual mindset and no pressure whatsoever :slight_smile: