New Guild Project

Thanks for clicking!

If you’re reading this, then like me you have probably come to a crossroads, not really finding the guild you feel part of, and not getting the most out of the game as a result.

I am creating a new guild/community for players who want to renew or revive their WoW journey, or explore new options.

Who?
Who are we, and who are we looking for?

• The aim of the guild is to bring together like-minded people who enjoy having a laugh with friends and family.
  • We want to bring together a variety of players, who appreciate playful banter, helping each one another, taking part in social events, and generally just having a chat while you play.

What?
What is the guild?

• More than a guild, we will be a community.
  • Playing together in other games will be encouraged.
  • Guild members will be encouraged to help build teams and events around their interests (eg PvE, PvP, RP)
  • What we do really doesn’ t matter - we just want to have fun doing it together.

When?
ASAP.

Why?
Well you’ve read this far, may as will give us a holler! Add Mistree#2555 or join our discord: discord.gg/V3swNXC

Where?
[H] Scarshield Legion / Ravenholdt / The Venture Co / Sporeggar / Defias Brotherhood

Hope to hear from you soon.

Added you to battle.net, would be nice for a fresh start in wow :slight_smile:

Count me interested! Added you on battle.net

I’m interested too. Sadly I’ve logged for the night so will add battle.net tomorrow.

I’ve now set up a discord channel! discord.gg/DJZpUFK

We’ve now made the guild! You can find us at on the Scarshield Legion / Ravenholdt / The Venture Co / Sporeggar / Defias Brotherhood cluster.

Count me in. Just sent you an invite on bnet. :slight_smile:

I look forward to hearing from you Cruwa! If I don’t manage to catch you, please do visit our discord! discord.gg/V3swNXC

Added to battlenet and discord ^ ^

We are still recruiting old and new players alike! Come and join us as we level and generally have fun playing :smiley:

Sounds like something I would be interested in. I’m a returning player, who has mostly played alliance, and would like to give horde a go. I’ll join discord when I get the chance.

Our debut started very well, so far we found some very nice people to play and have fun with. Recruitment is still open so don’t hesitate to join our discord and ask your questions, or just chat along with our community to find out if we suit what you are looking for. :slight_smile: