New hc and m+ guild

I wonder how many people would be interested to join a new heroic / first few bosses mythic raiding and m+ guild with mature-ish (23+) people and with chilled athmospheare when Shadowlands hits? Raid days would be like twice / week for 3 hours each occasion. We can also add RP to the guild. I’m about to returne to Moonglade , right now i’m in alliance but feeling like i wanna play horde again but i prefer the community overall. So regardless of faction if you would be interested in this please leave a comment.

I would love to try mythic +

If I hang around for Shadowlands I would be interested in joining you for some astounding adventures. But I tend to play later at night (23:00 server time onwards due to parenting) which tends not to be prime time for raiding.

If you wish to make a guild on Sha’glade Cartel then I would say adding RP is essential (after all, if pure PvE/M+ is the goal then there are plenty of servers intended for exactly that).

I will eagerly wait to see what kind of RP your guild adds to the realm. :grin:

1 Like

I want to add RP but i have close to zero experience in RP :frowning:

Worry not! We all started somewhere. I suggest joining one of the existing RP guilds to gain some experience before jumping straight into guild-making. :smiley:

I have experience with being a GM, i was a RBG team leader and officer of the number 1 pvp guild on Silvermoon during the Malevolent / Tyrannical pvp season, after i made my own pve guild. I had 3 fairly succesful guilds on retail but u know how it is by time u feel more mature and experienced but RP is definitely something i wanna give a shot… I visited the market NP in outland that happened few days ago, it was nice :smiley:

I was talking in terms of RP guilds! When it comes to RP guilds, PvE experience is very much irrelevant, to be honest. The easiest way to learn how roleplaying works is to join an established group, so people can show you the ropes. :grin:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.