New hyperspawn abuse spot

So we had frogs, goats and gate and now the new thing I guess is forcing the Emerald Gander rare at the Mossgreen Lake in Timeless Island. Since they nerfed the normal mobs but buffed the rares, people are mindlessly killing the cranes at the lake to force the rare spawn. Seen 3 spawns in less than 5mins and a raid group just nuking everything with health bar at the location.

theres plenty of Hyperspawns

people not been to Thunder isle yet it seems

lol…

charms everywhere

1 Like

theres never going to be an end to this if an uncapped mechanic is introduced.
this may be new to blizzard / wow but in other games you can nolife for a week, still not be done and still not have your desired things because the only limits are the gameengine itself and how much players play.

this may be news for devs here and you can see them literally trying to play catchup for every single farm by nerfing it but in the end even they will learn their lesson.
the more they intervene the worse the gamemode gets.

1 Like

threads like these are so helpful!

heads towards the latest farming spot

4 Likes

Stood near there for 10 minutes and the rare didn’t spawn once.

and there is me trying to find these cranes.

I think this thread is a fake and we got bamboozled.

edit: oh wait it’s the windfeather chicks.

How come nobody talks about farming keys in the vale yet? They provide spools according the blue hotfix note.

Too much hassle, i rather run hc dungeons… i mean i would if temple of the jade serpent wasn’t bugged and queueing up wasn’t a gamble getting there eventually, quitting and getting 30m penalty. Ya know… the intended “content”.

I did temple this evening it was fine again

You do not get the penalty if you go kill the other boss and leave

I did it in the morning, it was still bugged, ads were not spawning.

Also, Should I really waste my time killing the second boss just so I won’t get 30m penalty? Are you crazy? How ‘bout blizz fixes its trash for a change? They are pretty quick with nerfs but things like world bosses despawning mid fight are still an issue? Guess it wouldn’t serve their shareholders’ interest. This Remix should rather be called Regurgitated.

1 Like

Well it is not the morning anymore, is it?

They want you to do achievements on each char and log in daily for character progression.

if you think you are allowed to improve the cloak the way you want you need to be re-educated and put into place!

The experience has to be curated as much as possible for the statistics to give them as much meaningful data as possible (aka the data they want of you)

Your point is? Should I keep going back, check if it is working already?

Yeah, i love being micromanaged, especially when i can pay 15€ for the ability to provide my labor to the corporation. Such a great deal.

2 Likes

farm elites in thunder isle, they hyperspawn drop Charms
AND you get keys to open the chests for more loot

it will be the next frogger

AND then after that , we go Dino island and farm bones / raptors for charms
AND then after that , we go seige mythic and kill Goats, and trash and reset

theres no end to it

( all the min maxers reading my post and getting well annoyed … sry not sorry )

I mean farming dino island for bones is intended content, innit?

charms , mate charms = power

What are you trying to say? Don’t they just drop bones?
Even if they do, they don’t hyperspawn.
Takes more time to kill.
Not efficient as far as I know.

Lastly, idk. Blizz will surely give us a boost in the last 2 weeks so ppl will resub and finish their collection.

My point is that you are free to keep living in the past if it makes you happy.

You can also kick each other, after 2 players left. You can leave without timer.