New leveling system is AWFULL

You can level up in 15 hours and queue for everything but it’s not bad cos of that.

There’s 0 interaction whatsoever. On top of everything being LFG’D from HH event, to all dungeons and bgs interaction is completely obsolete.
Warmode is a failure aswell! Free exp basically . Nobody to find anywhere, but what can you expect when you can choose where to go out of so many expansions…Everything feels so bad rn. Please do something. Make us travel to dungeons at least like abck in the day and maybe i say maybe we will see an ally or a horde out in the world right?

2 Likes

post edited

20 Likes

Maybe u had warmode off then Also 3 atm in pensula on AD, 1 on 1 off 3rd asks why did ia sk.

If they remove LFD from the Retail and make people travel to the dungeons again, there will be a lot of complaints. If it matters to you so much, maybe play the Classic? Just an opinion.

10 Likes

This is not your game.

I can see the future and trust me you will barely find anyone who supports you in this.

I don’t.

6 Likes

Sorry loving it, I always levelled thru TbC before, and now the place is full of players a massive improvement

6 Likes

post edited

How you are supposed to find world pvp when everyone have warmode off???

No idea, dont PvP

1 Like

Still enjoying 30 % Extra exp though from awesome warmode :slight_smile:

Lets be real here.

We have to walk to dungeons to play m+ (which is the content everyone is doing for sure) and still there is 0 pvp.

I love wpvp but removing lfd wouldnt change anything.

5 Likes

If you cant find Everyone, head too a horde starting zone.
then i can guarantee you get some world pvp.

3 Likes

i can’t find any horde in tbc areas of all RP realms or Northrend, or even bfa zones. This is insanely bad. Warmode needs a fix

Sure, you still need to walk to there for M+, I was talking about difficulties you can join for queueing up. But World PvP is not as active, so you are right.

War mode bonus needs redesign needs to go, no bonus exp at all or rewards that tend to tip the balance out of favor, lets be honest here if you wanna pvp you enable warmode, not because you want to get more exp, its not that its a fail its cos it attracts a totally different kind of player base that has no interest in pvp.

3 Likes

But we play in Argent Dawn so it’s expected. In other non-rp realms, the interaction is non-existent.

in AD wpvp is non existent. the only thing ucan do is gank RP’rs in SW and orgrimmar literally

1 Like

I was replying to the panda but yeah I get your point

Legion zones are packed with people too, most of them with Warmode enabled. It’s a slaughterhouse. Loved leveling my rogue.

I find it totally stupid that Blizzard disabled general chat in Legion and BFA zones (except cities), though. It just serves to isolate people further.

Go play Classic right now. Do it just now dont wait for it.

Do you know what you will find?
Exactly the same as in retail: Ocasional pvp if you go for it.
Do you know why?
Because people are not massive levelling in classic nor in retail.

Wait for the beginning of shadowlands or the one of tbc and then you will have all the wpvp you want.

1 Like