New leveling system is AWFULL

What am i missing here?

You explain the leveling system is awful but your banging on about pvp, as far as i knew you couldnt level through wpvp?! and if that’s still the case, creating this thread makes no sense.

1 Like

I like it, except that it kicks you out after hitting 50.

And folks constantly complained about faction imbalance, begging for there to be a spree of free transfers.

War mode solves that problem. You can quit gankfest pretty much whenever.

I tried leveling a priest a couple of days ago.

I HAVE NEVER seen WOD starting zone be that much full. I actually had difficulty finding mobs to kill for quests.

1 Like

True. Im levelling a vulpie in wod and Gorgrond chat seemed barrens chat! Full of ppl. This idea to level in just 1 exp its one of the best blizz had in the last few years.
Finally

1 Like

That has nothing to do with the new levelling system. It was like that before.
Now if you want tedious travels and what not: have I got good news for you! Classic is still a thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Theres probably 1,000 people all there stealthed looking for ahem “world pvp yo” like you (aka quick gank n run)

2 Likes

First step: level in wm on a normal server, u wont find much wpvp on AD which is heavily alliance heavy.

Why would we go back to travelling to dungeons :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude play classic if that’s what you want.

Garuntee far more players on retail would hate a change back to running to dungeons or slower levelling

Yeah and your on a RP realm. Ur cut off from every other server in the game as RP realm Warmode isn’t cross server :rofl:

2 Likes

You wouldn’t find people heading to dungeons in WM anyway, not often. Warmode bonus applies to open world only. To turn on warmode and then decide to farm dungeons is contrary to the point.

Maybe TBC was a bad pick? The zones are huge and the levelling is slowest available. Your best bet for Wpvp is quicker zones where A and H have similar quest experiences / zones like legion and WoD beyond 1st zone.

I levelled my mage up on AD WM on and I encountered loads of horde during my trip to gorgrond. The bonus objective sites were constantly seeing skirmishes of ally and horde. It was fun!

Leveling is the best it’s ever been!

I’ve never encountered as many other players leveling as I did during chromie time in northrend.

This is definitely the way

I saw a ton of people in Hellfire Peninsula. I even saw something I haven’t seen in years: a Fel Reaver snuck up on someone and smashed them.

General chat then had several other people that saw it from a long distance talking about how funny it was to see the dangerous Fel Reavers back.

This was also with warmode off. You’ll see less people with WM on because people don’t care for it, people don’t care for getting ganked and what not. If you want to see people, turn WM off. If you want to gank people? Well, it’s all about the hunt.

and? whats your point? it still isnt balanced and alliance is outnumbered most of the time in warmode. those rewards didnt help at all, they need to go.

i never said that warmode doesnt solve a problem. i only said that the rewards need to go, not warmode itself. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

15h? You can do it in 7h reliably if you preplan and know your route.

Leveling really isnt part of the core game anymore. In part because classes are designed to be ”less than” untill they get the borrowed power from current expansions level cap.

And just as with a raid tier, anything that isnt current patch, is completely trivialized by the current patch. Which leads to leveling being the same thing.

Also, with blizzard having added the leveling boost, they have thrown in the towel of any leveling experience that isnt from Expansion level cap to the next.

TBC and wrath are inertly slower due to the base designs.

1 Like

When i leveled My shadow priest in wod chromie time shadomoon had lot of alliance But then i went to spire of arak where there where lot of horde just tagging every mob there

they could have done a epic chromie time where you go through the whole expansion and also join raids to enjoy the whole story. The dungeon and raids should have to be scaled down to 1 player solo content with some npcs co players

That would be a epic implementation but they choose the easy path level through 1 zone and you are lv 50. GG

I tried turning warmode on for the bonuses a little bit yesterday. I got my behind handed to me several times. Since the whole point of warmode is to opt in/out of pvp I turned it off again and went on my merry way. (Not complaining about being ganked- I did opt in when I decided to turn it on).

I was in Howling Fjord though, which is a popular zone. If I’d gone to level in for example Blades Edge Mountains or Netherstorm I am pretty sure I would have been left alone.

I’ve seen more people levelling recently than I have since the beginning of BfA. Maybe don’t use warmode to level if you’re that upset about it being faster and quieter? It’s obsolete until max level anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.