New Mistweaver Healer Looking for TANK to queue with in M+ and make friends!

EU // HORDE // DRAENOR // VETISH // Discord: peakrue , Bnet: Peakrue#2257

Mistweaver Monk Zandalri Troll main looking to improve as a healer as I’m new to it and not done it before. I managed a Mythic Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr and is the hardest thing I’ve done thus far.

Looking to find a TANK main player to queue and improve with for M+ and make friends. Also down for tmog farms/mount collecting on daily from afternoon to late evening UK TIME. Just shoot me a DM on discord: peakrue or add me on bnet if you’re a tank player!

Not bothered if you’re new like me to the role I’m happy to learn with you! Just wanna have fun/improve and get cool loot!

TLDR:

Mistweaver Monk looking for TANK player to queue and do M+ with not fussed if new or pro, Just looking to make a friend and improve! I am UK based!

Hello! If you looking for a people to play with there is a Discord community you can go and check out http://discord.gg/BtS3sW432a Unity Tavern. They do Mythic+, dedicated raid, panda remix, transmog runs, achievements etc. Welcome in and have a seat . : D

Thanks for the invite I appreciate it I just joined!

One and All Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people
We raid Thurs-Friday around 8:30 PM till 11:00 server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW
Socials and M+ are welcome ofc
feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit…