New models are dissapointing

In my opinion. Most of the old models were abominations in compare to the new ones. Example: Orcs / Dwarves / Taurens

I feel like the new models match the artwork of the different races a lot better than the old ones did. For example the old tauren models looked nothing like the artwork.

What you, and more so others, don’t understand it’s not the pixel count or meshes it’s about, all that is superficial. It’s about design.
Many of the faces DO look similar, they are the budget version.

Can also add that some were translated very well from old to new, blood elf females and warlock pets comes to mind, others were butchered. Like undead female faces are awful, and they were never improved in any way.

Casting animations for male undead were changed for no reason, they went from best to worst, and yes, that’s my personal biggest issue with the new models.
Many of the new running animation were changed and they had to tone down the bouncing. They never touched female undead bouncing though.

Wrong forum, head over to classic if you desire to talk about that (which you clearly want).

1 Like

<3 10 char

New models ARE superior to old ones, of course…but the biggest issue with new models is the ‘same face syndrome’.
Basically…looking at Gnomes, Goblins, Night Elves, Blood Elves…and probably many more, all the faces are practically the same compared to their old models.
It’s a little beyond me why they didn’t just…add actual variety with faces. :thinking:
I’m still hopeful for some MAJOR character customization options, it has been far too long without ANY improvement to this old customization, it’s embarrassing and it’s annoying me >>

Lool so many people that loves retarded faces, rip 2019

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.