New Monk Healer NERF (Again)!

Hello everyone.

I have a hard time understanding the reason for the new monk nerf. It seems ridiculous to me that monks still get nef (as if they are too good) while other healer classes get buffs. “As always, we closely monitored data on class performance and player feedback,” it was said in the statement, but I guess the authorities did not examine how healthy this feedback was.

Monk deserved some nerf and it was done, but the current and unfortunately future nerfs will turn the class into trash. I think the fact that you want to make an already good class better is due to the excess of fans of that class! You made Druids, Paladins, Priests even better when they were already good. Now some of you are stuck on MONK’s mana regeneration, but have you looked at the post-battle mana regeneration statistics of Paladin and Duruid (especially Amalgam’s Seventh Spine for those who use this item)?

To summarize; COMBAT LOGs do not always give the right result, if we were such a good class, not 1 but 2-3 monk healers would be taken to raid groups. Also, we are mostly taken to raid because we give physical buffs. Monk players had to spend more effort than other class players (in the past), with the nerf you have eliminated our ability to compete. On behalf of all MONK loving players, I demand that this nerf be reversed.

Kind regards.

1 Like

I don’t know how you have the strength to be so chill and i respect that .But blizz is laughing of us, we had enough nerfs, but for some reason, they insist being a piece of crap !
I doubt it so bad that they will reverse these nerfs, they HATE monks, every expansion was the same, period.I play it, strictly for 5% increase physicall damage cuz no other in my guild does, but if we fiind one monk, i change class instantly.

I think the Nerf is deserved, we re still slightly over the top in Raid, and the 6 % will bring us closer the Pack, but healing wise we will be still the s tier pick.

I also wish that they buff fistweaving for raiding.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.