New Mount Available: Sunwarmed Furline

New Mount Available: Sunwarmed Furline

Cozy up with a purrfect friend this autumn, now available in the Blizzard Shop and in-game shop— the Sunwarmed Furline mount.

View Full Article

6 Likes

I love it. Thank you Blizzard. :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Good mount for cat lovers. Not enough to keep people subbed.

4 Likes

Added to the collection, complements to the art and design team.

6 Likes

It looks nice. But it’s just a cat. A large cat. It looks good. But it also looks weird. Maybe because it’s the only large cat so far. And yes I realize that there are plenty of other over-sized animals in WoW. But this is a cat that’s bigger than a human. Muh immersion, I guess.

Very good Gnome mount though. It’s twice as cute as any saber mount. I might get it for that alone.

2 Likes

furry cat a must to buy !

1 Like

It’s nice but I don’t know who I would use it on so will pass for now. Maybe a Vulpera? Idk.

It’s a Take on the TBCC Buy Mount, the one with 100% speed. The size of that is what Blizzard wanted to Rival with this Cat Mount. So there just starting to market more mow for large mounts after soooo many (as i predicted) started Buying that Huge Warp Stalker Mount.

O.o
Its just a cat, ffs…
I can draw better mount models.

PS: I look at this mount and I dont think it belong to WoW universe at all. It looks like something asian/chinese online game-thingy. The same as the pig, bull and quilen mount.

Too many asian stuff in WoW, why? Chinese kids now cant play WoW and other video games. Chinese market is dead. Leave it.

I expect and asian-russian Cheburashka store mount next.

2 Likes

“Asian culture doesn’t belong in WoW, it’s European fantasy!” - explain the Tauren and trolls then? Do up your belt, your bias is hanging out.

6 Likes

the problem is not with cat

problem is there is nothing to do in game and they release it as a shop mount not as actual ingame content

pathetic predatory business tactics

14 Likes

“New patch didn’t do enough to bring in the players so we tried different avenues of making profit”.

Such a disappointment that the mounts of this caliber are never earned through challenging content that actually requires the players to play the game.

2 Likes

Change the name of this mount!

type “furline meaning” in google = an unmarried German woman

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Furline
  1. Check out that girl’s booty! Man, she’s a Furline in the booty department.

2. Incredibly sensual, to the point of being painful to the opposite sex.

So basically this mount name means “Slightly heated by exposure to the sun unmarried German woman”.

How dare you. The freaking audacity to release that now is a straight /spit into players faces. We want content. All you do is remove it (flirts, emotes) and add new moneycrabbing trash for the whales to buy. Great job (not)

4 Likes

This mount is a weird innuendo regarding whats happening.

3 Likes

It is a cat, if you can make that some ‘weird innuendo’ then that is your problem.

1 Like

What is cat also usually called?

3 Likes

You are reaching man…

3 Likes

Nah… Its all a sexual innuendo… Like mounting it, riding it…

3 Likes

No, that is your problem. Some times a Cat is just a cat.

6 Likes