New *Old* Dungeons loot table in Season 4

Hello,
im looking for actual (updated for Season 4 Shadowlands) loot table / rewards, for 6 new-old dungeons in Mythic Plus pool.

Do anyone can provide a link to such website?

In Adventure Journal they do not appear in “Shadowlands” section.
Not sure what’s the easiest way to find them, a website with updated loot will be fine.

Thanks!

Wowhead i think has update BiS items for every spec

Its only BiS items and not everything and they don’t have updated stats.

Well i hope this wod loot table thats showed in journal isnt a real one. Cannot wait to get 3 rings from docks with exact same name but different stats…i hope these wont flood the vault…

Okey I found it by myself.

First, the only page where i can find this loot tables is Raidbots Droptimizer where u can browse thru all actual dungeons and items available in them.

Secondly, someone make an add-on that group all the newold dungeons into one section, the name of the add-on: Season 4 Encounter Journal.

I can’t post any links :confused:

Unfortunately, Blizz need someone else to do his job.

1 Like

It seems most things come from raids, for me that is. Guess that dinar stuff was added since the loot table sucked so much :slight_smile:

I didn’t raid last week, can you get that through LFR? I may do a NM raid with guild, but just wondering.

Whatever item you can get, ilvl wise, depends on the difficulty you did? Just need Sire’s trinket :slight_smile:

You can get Dinars in LFR, yes. The ilvl of what you buy with them will always be normal.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.