New pets to collect in 8.1.5

Hazelnuttygames has done a nice video showing where they all are.

I’ll giv eit a go later this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

This time, the devs seem to have made it short and easy to complete.

It took me 5 runs of all three raids, plus one targeted segment of LFR, to achieve Happiness.

The pets also drop in LFR, and you can run the raids on Normal or Heroic, and then run them again on LFR, to get a second chance at each one each week.

Because of the high drops, AH prices are already low, and still falling, so if one stubbornly refuses to drop for you, you will surely be able to snag it on the AH for pocket change in a week or two.

From what I’ve seen so far, each has only a single breed, so you won’t have to go back to get the breed you want.

The removal of the Shrine portal is really annoying, though.

Yeah it took me 3 characters running Hc then lfr to get them all, which was pretty surprising. As you say with that drop rate, they’ll tank in price really quickly.

Used my 2 mages then my pala which had mop cms completed/engineering, to solve the no portal issue. Solved that bit annoyance for me anyway.

All in all i really like the reward pet, its a really nice model.

I can run them again on LFR on my main for a 2nd chance at the loot?

I only have 2 120’s and a smattering of 100-110. Iv just done a PAINFUL run on my long abandoned 110 Warlock that Iv totally forgotten how to play…

Yes. Go to the Lorewalker’s HQ above Mogushan Palace and talk to tne Raid Finder Storyteller. Even though you completed it on HC, you can still get loot from LFR. That’s where I got my last one, after doing it on HC.

Thanks Grainne.

I knew about the LFR npc - but didnt realise it was a different loot lockout.

2 more to go now. Hopwfully they will drop next week between HC and LFR.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.