New player is looking for someone to play with :)

Hey everyone! I’m a 20 yo guy and kinda new to the whole WoW scene. I got into the game not too long ago, less than a year ago, so I’ve got the basics down, but I’m definitely not an expert.

I’m on the lookout for someone to team up with, whether you’re a pro or just starting out like me. I’m not a super hardcore player (though I do have some PVE raid goals in mind for the future (and maybe some PVP stuff but I’m a big sucker in that)), so my main aim is to just find someone to have a good time with. Let’s dive into the game, hang out on Discord and have some fun :slight_smile:

I’m cool with any realms as long as they’re crowded ones, and it’d be awesome if you’re around my age, and it would be really, really cool if we could start new characters together! <3

My Discord: rozigolubye :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

You are welcome to join the Dambusters on Kazzak. Things are quiet just now but will get very busy again for patch 10.2

You can find us by searching /who the dambusters or apply in the guild finder tool.

/Salute

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.