New player looking for a casual social guild

Well met! :smiley:

I’m a fairly new player, just looking for a happy go luck, casual guide for questing, dungeons, and maybe even a wee raid from time to time.

I’m from Scotland, but I live in Sweden (CEST). I’m more that willing to help anyone out with questing and dungeons.

Keep yer feet on the ground! :wink:

Hey there, add me for a chat

Beckmiester#2563

1 Like

Hi Rustyboab

If you fancy transferring to or lvling a character on Sylvanas, give me a shout.

I don’t know how many of you Jocks live in Sweden, but one of my Scottish pals lives in Vagnharad.

Happy hunting

1 Like

We are a casual raiding guild on Magtheridon. Contact me ingame. see link to recruitment post.

1 Like

Hey Lilip! Sounds good.

How many members do you have in the guild? Does it cost money to transfer to another realm?

Small world. I live about 45 minutes drive from there, in Flemingsberg.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Hi Rustyboab
If you willing to change realm, Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care in meantime :wink:

1 Like

Hello mate our guild leader is a scot! More than welcome to join as a social

Cryogenics1#1580

1 Like

Don’t I need to be the same faction to join your guild? (Sorry, I really am a nOOb. :stuck_out_tongue: )

Hey there, if you would like a wee chat about our guild then please feel free to add me to battle tag! The link to our recruitment post is below :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Rustyboab

Yes it costs about £19 to transfer a Character, if the level 60 Pala is your main then you can always try a new Character out on Sylvanas.

We have about 20 members in our guild at the moment but constantly on the recruitment. Add my battletag for a chat if you like Taffphillips#2556

1 Like

<Terracotta Pie> Frostmane Alliance is recruiting for content in BFA we’re semi-hardcore but a relaxed atmosphere Looking to step away from PUGS and Push Guild Group Content We’re both a social and a progression guild and everyone is welcome.
We have people of various experience and assist whenever we are able! add Numlock#21955 so we can chat

1 Like

Hey! I made a new character in Sylvanas. Sent you a message, but I’m not sure if it worked. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like