New player looking for a guild - Silvermoon EU

Hi there i’m Ollie,

New player to wow having fun with it, looking for a new player friendly guild as this game is quite complicated!

Currently I am a level 76 Retribution Paladin (having a lot of fun with this spec!)

I’m a casual gamer and I would like to get into raiding and M+ and any other fun stuff (although I appreciate I might not be ready for this atm!)

I can join discord and I would like a guild who can show me the ropes, help me gear and play with me. I do work week days (8-5) I have done research into the game and I want to get to the point where I can, raid, do m+ because they seem really fun!

I have played before I got to level 70 as a feral druid on dragonflight but got burnt out as I didn’t really like this class to much,

Ollie

Good day,

I feel like our guild Faster than Lag could be a great place for you to learn, we are specifically seeking newer and lesser experienced players who wish to try a little end game in a safe environment.

You are more than welcome to contact me should you have any questions LisburnAsh82#2168

1 Like

Hi Ollie,

Horde United are on the lookout for players of any experience. We’re a core of long time players who are more than happy to help out, lend an ear and share our (generally good) habits. Feel free to have a quick look at our recruitment post and get in touch. All my details are at the bottom.

Hope you find what you’re looking for :smiley:

Bnet: lami#2691
Gorwen (H) / Chiss (A) on Nagrand server

Hi Xrou,
I’m an officer in Hulkomania on Silvermoon EU. We welcome players of all experience levels for both social, raiding and M+. I run a weekly normal fun run and we also do the Time Walking raids when they are up. We have a community that also does delves and M+.

We’re a mature guild with most players over the age of 25 who are working or in school so we’re all typically around in the evenings. If you want to have a chat and see if we’re a good fit please reach out to me on Discord or Bnet.

My Discord is : Pherian
Bnet is Jennifer#2866

2 night AOTC guild looking for healers and DPS to fill our roster! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

come take a look