Hi kinda new player here, played for a month last year and for few weeks now. I got quite fond of the game, but first time exp with LFG groups to do dungeons wasn’t great. Got into a guild with really good folks, but they progressed way to fast for me since I was still trying to find a class to play. They got geared and did their high level stuff so could get one of them max to the group, rest was random. I have few chars on Silvermoon and that’s pref server, but don’t mind switching to other high population server if I’ll find a good friendly positive home (like to see ppl running around, it’s MMO after all ).
Really like the game and I’m willing to devote myself to it for a long time, but can’t stand with all that trash talk (I’m over 30 and too lazy to put up with that kind of behaviour).
Hoping to find:
- new player friendly positive community
- healthy member count (not 100 ppl online any given time but enough to form dung group every night or other night, not one in 2 weeks)
- patience for learning curve
- ppl willing to help lower ilvl players get better and better geared so they can join other guild activities
- guild that prioritize playing with guildies other than letting everyone play for themselves until they are ready to join others
- ppl that play game regularly, not for few weeks from patch to patch
- ppl that understand u can’t do enormous DPS if u’re still getting used to your rotation or dodging mechanics while u do it
I’m casual player but I log on whenever I can (just won’t miss important RL things for any game ;). Willing to play all kind of content, have no flare for pvp, but I’ll join if needs be. Played mostly hunter, but i lvled frost mage to 54 now and having a blast. Played few raid bosses and m+ up to 10 in BfA, but things went south at that point. Don’t mind switching to something else or trying tank if guild needs it more. I got familiar with all the nitches (build research, interrupts, macros etc). Executing them 100% of the time is another issue So pls no pro/u must know all the mechanics your 1st run/u can’t make mistake/elitist type of guilds. Don’t fancy spending 30mins in m+ and don’t make it in time, but it’s not the end of the world. Don’t mind constructive criticism, but disrespectful behaviour don’t tolerate. Also not top skilled player, but u can be sure I’ll always do my best and accept advice from someone who knows better.
Sorry for the long post. If there’s guild that looks for this kind of players or want to chat more hit reply with means to contact you or pm Glumfi#2776. Hope to see you in game, cheers.