New player looking for a home

Hi :slight_smile: kinda new player here, played for a month last year and for few weeks now. I got quite fond of the game, but first time exp with LFG groups to do dungeons wasn’t great. Got into a guild with really good folks, but they progressed way to fast for me since I was still trying to find a class to play. They got geared and did their high level stuff so could get one of them max to the group, rest was random. I have few chars on Silvermoon and that’s pref server, but don’t mind switching to other high population server if I’ll find a good friendly positive home (like to see ppl running around, it’s MMO after all :slight_smile: ).
Really like the game and I’m willing to devote myself to it for a long time, but can’t stand with all that trash talk (I’m over 30 and too lazy to put up with that kind of behaviour).

Hoping to find:

• new player friendly positive community
  • healthy member count (not 100 ppl online any given time but enough to form dung group every night or other night, not one in 2 weeks)
  • patience for learning curve
  • ppl willing to help lower ilvl players get better and better geared so they can join other guild activities
  • guild that prioritize playing with guildies other than letting everyone play for themselves until they are ready to join others
  • ppl that play game regularly, not for few weeks from patch to patch
  • ppl that understand u can’t do enormous DPS if u’re still getting used to your rotation or dodging mechanics while u do it

I’m casual player but I log on whenever I can (just won’t miss important RL things for any game ;). Willing to play all kind of content, have no flare for pvp, but I’ll join if needs be. Played mostly hunter, but i lvled frost mage to 54 now and having a blast. Played few raid bosses and m+ up to 10 in BfA, but things went south at that point. Don’t mind switching to something else or trying tank if guild needs it more. I got familiar with all the nitches (build research, interrupts, macros etc). Executing them 100% of the time is another issue :smile: So pls no pro/u must know all the mechanics your 1st run/u can’t make mistake/elitist type of guilds. Don’t fancy spending 30mins in m+ and don’t make it in time, but it’s not the end of the world. Don’t mind constructive criticism, but disrespectful behaviour don’t tolerate. Also not top skilled player, but u can be sure I’ll always do my best and accept advice from someone who knows better.

Sorry for the long post. If there’s guild that looks for this kind of players or want to chat more hit reply with means to contact you or pm Glumfi#2776. Hope to see you in game, cheers. :slight_smile:

Hi, We are recruiting and it seems like you’d be a great fit in our guild. Give me or one of the others a shout . We are usually online most of the day and happy to discuss more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Filialuss,

I would be happy to have a chat with you to see if there’s an opportunity for you and our guild. Throw me an invite if you like to have a battletag chat: Thorck#2781

Ofcourse you can also lookup what kind of guild we have over here: [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!

Wishing you much fun with whichever guild you choose :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Filialuss,

My guild, Storm Riders, is a casual/social gaming guild. I think we might suit you as we are building up a team for Mythic etc. (not hardcore). We also cater for role players and PvPers as well as those just wanting to chill out. Most of us are 30+.

For more details, ([A] STORM RIDERS - Ravenholdt/Defias cluster - recruiting all levels/classes)

If you’d like to chat before joining, pop onto our Discord server. Have fun :slight_smile: :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Filialuss, have you found a guild on Silvermoon yet ? I’m also searching for one in there also with the same mindset as yours. Just came back to the game and my old clan is dead.

Hi :slight_smile: got in touch with Thorck here and one more guild leader, but they’re not on Silvermoon

Hey bud! I’m the GM of Noobs with Keyboards (NwK), just here to drop off some info about us!

We are a newly created social Guild with semi-hardcore aspects, and tailored to everyone but treat our Guild as a safe space for players of lower skill level and experience. We do current activities where we can such as current content raiding, and M+. We also run old content for achievements, transmog, mounts and pets, and more! We also try to arrange some form of Guild event once a week :smiley: The only difference is we are Horde and on Draenor :slight_smile:

Here’s the recruitment post for you to look through, if you like :slight_smile: If you have any questions please feel free to add me on Discord: Dan.#9870

Hello :slight_smile:

I’m the guild leader of a casual/social raiding guild on the Connected realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos. Unfortunately we already have a couple of points against us, as we’re Horde (booo … hisss! :stuck_out_tongue: ) and on a different realm to you … and not a high population one either, at that. I’d probably classify us as at the high end of the low pop servers.

However, personally, I feel that if you’re in the right guild, it doesn’t really matter how many random people you see running around - its the people you interact with, that matter.

At the moment, we’re generally looking at having between 10 and 40 online at peak times - depending on the day and the time. At the start of the expansion we were around 60 at peak times.

To refer to some of the points raised in your post, about what sort of guild you’re looking for …

• We are an 18+ guild that only takes new members via an application process. Most people who join are in the 30-50 range, have jobs, families and, often, busy real lives. We understand that real life comes first :wink:

• We encourage new players, like to answer questions, and most of us have a whole host of alts so generally there will be a variety of content levels being done.

• We have a “Mythic Monday” event where people get to learn M+ dungeons slowly and calmly, which also helps gear up new characters.

• We have a Discord channel with several sections devoted to organising dungeons and M+.

• The majority of members prefer to only do multiplayer content with other guild members. Some of us are pretty much allergic to pugs :stuck_out_tongue:

• Personally, I’ve played virtually every day (barring holidays) since 2007. Which is actually a bit sad, when you think about it :stuck_out_tongue: We have plenty of other members who are regular players and, often, even when they’re not actually playing, they’ll be taking part in chat in discord (which we use as a secondary guild chat).

• We completely understand that learning mechanics comes well before output. No good being top of those meters, if you’re regularly dead after 60 seconds :stuck_out_tongue:

Other than what I’ve mentioned above, we raid twice a week … we generally start a new raid working through the Normal level, before continuing through heroic. Initially we will run both heroic and normal levels, until there is less interest generally in running the lower level, at which point we switch to heroic both nights, although occasionally we may go back to the lower version if there is demand for it. Alternatively we may occasionally organise an extra raid day for that.

Raids are generally organised on first come, first served. There is a gear requirement, of course, but other than that … if you want to go, and can be there for the full night, then you can sign up. And if you can’t make it for the full night, often you can pre-arrange to be there for part.

We run raids on a Wednesday (9.00pm to 11.30pm server time) and Friday (9.30pm to midnight, server time) and often, on a Friday night, we also have a group who organise “PvP Friday” which is a very casual dabble in battlegrounds, etc.

You can read a little more about us on our realm post: [H]<Dark Wolves> Social, Casual Raiding & Mythic+

Our website: https://www.darkwolves.eu/

and/or our discord: https://discord.gg/gQ2uBGe

Hi,

[H] Crustacean nation (Draenor) is a newly formed guild made of mythic raiders with the goal of reaching CE in 9.1. We are recruiting dedicated DPS and healers who want to give their best performance Monday and Wednesday 20:00-23:00 ST

We have an exceptional core and want to start with Mythic progress as we cleared HC CN within the very first raid night!

Feel free to DM me on discord @ KooDoo#3050.

Hey there!

Saw you looking for a guild and decided to pitch in.

Remix - Silvermoon [A]
New guild with the aim of getting Aotc and progress as far into mythic as we can.

Raids: Wednesday and Monday from 7pm-10pm servertime, with an optional alt raid on Fridays 7pm-10pm servertime.

I’ve added you on bnet and hoping to have a more in-depth chat with you?