New Player Looking For a Social/Fun Guild to play with!

Hey!
I’m new to WoW but played Guild Wars 2 a lot. Currently a Lvl 111 Paladin (due to boost) Personally really enjoyed the social aspect of the game and as such, I want to find a good and friendly guild to join and play with!
I’m from the UK and have time to play a reasonable amount, willing to put time and effort in and help a guild progress whilst also meeting new people!

Please either reply here or add me on bnet - Paddy#22413
Thank you!^^

hey there.

Active and friendly guild looking for new members for the push into shadowlands. Made up of 12/12HC and ex mythic raiders recently transferred and looking to help other with 12HC and M+ and grow our community. Interested?

Hey there!

I’d like to let you know about our guild Casually Dedicated. We are a new guild building up where the social aspect is more important to us than raid progress. We don’t yet have a raid team but we plan on raiding normal/heroic when we have enough people. Wether than be BFA or Shadowlands, we aren’t in a rush. The guild is for people who can’t commit to certain days/times consistantly, but still like to join in.

Here’s our forum thread with more details. If you have any questions feel free to add me on btag or discord. You can find them at the bottom of our thread.