New player looking for a teacher/freinds/guild/server to help get serious

Hey Guys,

Due to Covid-19 and that meaning I therefore will not be going anywhere for the next 3 months or so, I figured I’d get into Classic WoW.

Problem is, whilst I played WoW a little back in the day, I’m certainly struggling to get to grips with it now, even after putting a couple hours or so in and dinging to 10, and with no current friends playing it either, I’ve nobody to show me the ropes or keep me company.

Got myself a nice new fancy SOA laptop, mouse and headset for it, but another problem is, I’m not really a PC gamer, so I haven’t the foggiest when it comes to hotkeys, macros, add-ons or anything like that either, So I really am going in blind and could use a buddy, or all the help I can get, forums and discords are great and all, but people or a guild are probably going to have the most effect.

I guess you could consider me an investment, I’m a pretty serious gamer on consoles, so I’d love to go from zero to hero and end up raiding with the big boys on PC once you’ve sculpted me into something worth taking.

If it’s relevant information, I’m UK based, male, 20 something and will be rolling both a holy priest and shadow priest (For PvP) on whatever server I end up on after this post.

Come join on bloodfang PM dipstick I’m a old school player all friends have stopped playing come join if you like we have a nice leveling guild over here to. UK based aswell

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.