New Player looking for Casual guild

Hey guys, New player here just started as a mage and am looking for a fun, social casual guild to play or level with. I’d like to start doing dungeons and raids in the near future also!

Hello there!

If you’re looking for a social, active and friendly casual raiding guild The Forgotten Few might be what you’re looking for!
We are based on the realm Arathor/Hellfire so a transfer might be needed, but I can assure you that we are worth it :smiley:
We raid on Tuesday and Thursday night from 21:00ST to 23:30ST and currently are 7/9HC. Besides our raid nights, we run Mythic plus as well and we have a few players who enjoy some PvP.

For an in-game chat or a hello you can contact an officer online or add Seph#2233, Play182#2564 or Lisa#23317.

Hi Reecef,

Supercool Discotheque is a fun casual guild on Ghostlands that raids on a Sunday night and carry out mythic dungeon runs during the week. If that sounds like something you would want to be a part of please then please add me wolfus#1389 or our Recruitment officer TheProwess#2884 on BattleNet

If you would like more info please see our recruitment post here [A] ghostlands-dragonblight <supercool discotheque> Casual 1-night-raiding

Hey,

I think we could be just what you’re looking for;

We are a reasonably new guild and have plans to do mythic and mythic + dungeons and raids.

But none of us are there yet; we are mostly still leveling; questing, running dungeons together to arrive toward that point, all while getting to know each other.

We are located on Argent Dawn and are of the fraction Alliance

Feel free to contact me if this sounds like your thing,
Dudley#11227