[A] ghostlands-dragonblight <supercool discotheque> Casual 1-night-raiding

Post updated as we are now 9/9N 7/9HC Battle of Dazar’alor and 8/8HC in Uldir

Supercool Discotheque are a guild of nerds (mostly) in their 30s or 40s, who have been playing WoW together for far, far too long. We’ve done the hardcore raiding thing, some of us at a high level, and now we’re all old, lazy, and most of us have kids. Therefore, we’re now a bit more casual!

If you’re looking for 1 night a week raiding (Sundays, 20:00 Server Time) with a bunch of people who know their stuff, come check us out. If you’re looking for a more hardcore experience, we’re probably not for you.

What we can promise:

• Friendly chat in our Discord server.
  • Enjoyable raiding experience and camaraderie with people who want to progressively improve.
  • Fatherly advice and wisdom (I guess?).
  • Puns. So many puns.

We are currently 8/8N and 8/8HC in Uldir and 9/9N and 7/9HC in Battle of Dazar’alor. Our raid night is focused yet enjoyable and we’ve got a thoroughly lovely, skilled, bunch of folks that we’d like to add to.

Note: We are also considering cross-realm applicants who are unable/unwilling to server transfer. Most of our communication is done through Discord, so we are not too fussed about you being in the same guild as long as you are active on Discord.

If you think this sounds like something you are looking for then please add me (wolfus#1389) or our Recruitment officer TheProwess#2884 on BattleNet or Twitter ( @SupercoolGuild) if you’d like to chat.

Am in this guild, is super fun, can confirm.

We’re still recruiting, so feel free to add me for a chat - drop me a message on BattleNet at TheProwess#2884 or on Discord at TheProwess#0440. Come help us smash G’huun! :muscle:

1 Like

We have now completed Heroic Uldir and getting ready for Battle of Dazar’alor. If this guild sounds like something that you think you are looking for then please drop us a message

Come and chat to us in Discord and see if we’re the kind of close-knit, chilled out group of friends you’ve been looking for.

Can’t wait for the new raid this Sunday!

We are still looking and welcoming new members. We are now 6/9N on Battle of Dazar’alor and will be moving on to the HC soon. Come join us :smiley:

An amazing guild with an amazing atmosphere.

We have now cleared normal so will be concentrating all our raiding on HC and are still looking for new members to join us

Joined this guild some months back, still having a great time!

Lovely bunch of friendly people :slight_smile:

We are now on the last 3 bosses in HC Battle of Dazar’alor so come join us and get ready for Crucible of Storms