New Player looking for guild - Alliance - EU - Draenor - Worgen

Hi all,

New player here. I have subbed but moved realms.

I am looking for a guild that has good chat. It is a while before I reach endgame but I am interested in endgame activities. I am also one for dungeons and pvp along with missions etc.

EU - mainly evenings and weekends. Discord/Ingame as well.

Any more questions - Crumpetsnack in game or message here :slight_smile:

Hey check out our post and let me know!!

Hi Bizriva! If you’re up for hopping over to Magtheridon server them our guild could be a good fit for you!

We have plenty of lovely people to hang out with, chat to and ask questions in game and on Discord.
We run lots of endgame content and our events are structured to help new/returning players and alts to get into the content they’re interested in in a friendly environment! We also push for progression in raids and mythic dungeons for those interested.

There are other fun things happening too, with social events, transmog runs and world PvP fun times. We have meetups outside Azeroth and have some awesome guild merch so you can take a piece of the guild with you wherever you go! :blush:

If you’re interested and would like to know more, hit me up on Discord (Tea003#8087) or BNet (Tea003#2501) for a chat! :smile: