New player looking for guild - Horde Kazzak

Hello everyone, i’m a fairly new player and was just catching up on content these past few days as an Enhancement Shaman on Kazzak. I was looking for a guild with active players that engage in every type of content, since i enjoy and want, as a goal, to experience as much as possible from both pve and pvp. I’d love to find a home with plenty of banter and socially active to keep a great atmosphere while playing. Never raided in a guild in retail, so i’m a total beginner, but willing to learn, gear up and eventually delve into Mythic when this will be possibile. I’m still relatively new so a guild with helpful people, relaxed and fun atmosphere with good sense of humor would be the best to progress with! If you have any questions, leave them down below.

Hello there, i believe we might fit what you are looking for :slight_smile: have a look here and if you would like to discuss further, my bnet and discord are mentioned in the link, feel free to add me [H][Ragnaros] Recruiting for casual raiding