New Player Looking For Guild

Hi there,

So I’m kind of new to WOW. I played on a free trial in July 2018 and couldn’t really get into the game. Then I played classic with some friends and I found my love for the game. I’ve switched to retail as I think theres more content I can get into and as they are no longer playing classic.

I’m looking for a guild to help with leveling, teach mechanics and to get into raiding etc with. Im currently a 75 human mage on EU Emerald Dream and trying to level to max as quickly as I can.

Hi Timbolina,

We are not on Emerald Dream, but we’d be happy to have you in Rekindled :slight_smile: We have a lot of new and returning players, and we are leveling together (or using that new boost!).

Please do get in touch if you’re interested! You can add me on Mistree#2555, and check out our post here:

Hi there!

We run a guild on Silvermoon, if you ever feel like a change of server :wink:

Hey there, were a small Horde guild on Twisting Nether if you fancy a change of realm! We are a friendly, welcoming guild which formed in September. We welcome all kinds of player’s from new to experienced. We love to have you be apart of our happy family! Please contact me on bnet - ackersass#2322

Thank you and good luck!

Hi Timbolina

The Chancers are a Horde guild on Emerald Dream since 2009 always happy to have new players.

So if you fancy a faction change let me know

Chris#23179

Thanks
Feryl

Hey man we run a friendly guild in emerald dream named “legacy of the fallen” if you are still looking for a guild and interested just whisper me or our guild leader Luecinda for an invite :wink: