New player question about Rogue mount questline

G’day.

I was not quite sure whether to post this here or in the Rogue section so apologies if I chose wrong.

I am a new player (about one year) and have so far been mostly going through the old content. As I am more of a story driven player I wanted to go through the old stories before going to Shadowlands. I loved the Legion class hall quest line and the class-specific mount quest lines. Until I hit Rogue.

It was obvious it is not possible to do at the original level so I went to Shadowlands to level up. But even at level 60, when I move around even mob-level guardians still go “huh?” when I stealth past them so I guess the Horde super-guards will just attack me immediately. Is it possible to do the to do the “Hidden in Plain sight” assassination quest any more?

According to wowhead comments it might require good gear. Also avoid doing it in peak hours.

Beyond that you can submit a suggestion ingame to revise that quest, maybe they should make it into a scenario or something.

As I’m not a rogue player there isn’t much more I can say beyond that.

I’m confused. “Hidden in Plain sight” is a Warlords quest

What quest are you actually on? I did all the class campaigns and mounts, but I’m sure I’ve forgotten lots of it.

For Rogue, I remember sneaking through Stormwind to get the Assassination legendary - awesome quest! - and killing someone at the Orgrimmar AH, as the highlights. Is it one of those?

I remembered the name a bit wrong, It is HIDING in plain sight. Sorry.

Ah, ok thank you.

Yes, this is the quest that includes killing the Orgrimmar AH target.

I thought it was fun when I did it, but the new levels and scaling may have made it more difficult.

Are you having problems as Alliance in Orgrimmar, or something else? Comments suggest you can still kill through the back wall of the AH, which is how I remember doing it.

4am would probably be a good time, too :stuck_out_tongue:

I have to start in Silvemoon and I can’t even enter the city because the two guards outside see me from 5 km distance and almost one shot me. So I can’t continue untill I level up…

The shaman quest I had no trouble with, why is there so much difference in class mount quests?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.