New restro druid LF raiding guild

Hello, looking for a guild to start anew after being out due to old pc not handling raiding and health issues since start of uldir, not been able to play as much as wanted.
Looking for a raiding guild that aims for going as far as possible in mythic
raid times preferd times are 20.00-23.00.
Faction can be discusses but would like to stay horde due to transfer fees, but can be discusses to an extent.
Have played the game since late vanilla, started raiding in TBC since then its been on and off ever since, most of raids ive been a dps but have healed and tanked a little bit, most recent healer experience in progression on antorus

thanks for reading, leave a message here if interested

Hello there, were a small horde guild on Twisting Nether. We are currently recruiting for raids! We are a new guild so we don’t have much progress but we do have members with raid and mythic experience to help one another. Our possible raid days are throughout the week along with Saturday, our times are looking at to be 9pm-11pm on weekdays and 8pm-11pm on Saturday night (this is BST timezone atm)

Please contact me if your interested at all! If not then good luck with your search

Ackersass#2322 :slight_smile:

Hi! I am one of the officers for Wrath of Wisdom on Shadowsong (Alliance side). We’re a semi-casual guild that has gotten curve and about a quarter to a third of the kills on mythic on every tier since legion. We also regularly clear 10+ and even 15+ keys. Feel free to look us up on wowprogress or raiderio. We have a strong sense of community, and theres usually people online doing stuff at almost any time of the day. If this sounds interesting, feel free to add me on bnet at arythm1a#2722. Hope to hear from you!