New/Returning Player looking for a chill guild for M+ and Raids (Draenor)

Hey guys,

Im a player returning to WoW looking for a chill guild to banter with while we do M+ and Raids and who knows what else. The game is just better with a good guild.

Server: Draenor
Warrior DPS (only 395 or smth tho lol)
I’m 18+ from UK
Bnet: pistachio#21858

Hey Lankyboy

Have you thought about a new start ;)? u might be interested in our Guild

feel free to contact me on bnet : Zether#2261

Hiya :smile:

I’m an officer in Strange Loop, we’re a social guild recently formed, running m+ almost every day and starting raids. Our aim is more to have fun and see how far we get before Shadowlands comes out, than to take anything too seriously. Banter is something we’re full of, debates on the silly and serious, whilst still respecting each other.

I dropped you a friend request on bnet, so if you’re interested mine is #Desiderata2592 :smile:

Cohors Vuluae is a newly formed guild of mythic raiders looking to experience the most challenging aspects of wow. We aim to create a fair and motivating environment for progress.

We have recently moved from Alliance on outlands to Horde on Draenor, Currently we are looking to recruit dps to join our ranks and our raid team to start mythic EP, as well as preparing for Ny’alotha

We expect all members that join to be able to use voice chat and have some understanding of their role/class, but we are always happy to help people that are in need.

so if you want to join a guild of chill Vuluae’s, have a sense of humour & aged 20+ drop a message in game or on discord.

pogodamonkey#2210 [battle.net]
pogodamonkey#8073 [discord]

Scavengers is a new Guild founded to give people a home that want to clear the heroic content with fun.
It’s more a casual Guild but after clearing the heroic content we will be trying ourselfs on Mythic.

What am I looking for? People with a laidback attitude and people who know their classes and stay focused to reach the goal of getting the best of every raid tier!
Also a little stupidtalk and moraly grey jokes should be normal for you, when we’re no progressing in raids :P!

Do you want to do Mythic + Dungeons? Go for it! I’m also pretty Mythic Plus focused and I want to run the Keys with my Guildies!

Upcoming Raiding Nights:

Thursday 20:30 - 23:00
Sunday 20:30 - 23:00

Servertime

add me on Battlenet: notyourfault#21908
Voice during Raids: discord