New/returning player looking for guild

I am a new/returning player, mage 406 that is looking to get into mythics and raids. take in mind that my game knowledge is not that big and i don’t know much when it comes to raiding or mythics cause i never really got to do it. so i will need some help :smiley:

Hey there please check out our post and let me know!!

sounds good add me: KunLun#21253 and we can talk

Hi Atrickster! Our chilled out guild on Magtheridon server could be the WoW home you’re looking for. :blush:

We run lots of mythic dungeons and have weekly events where we run M+ and have learning groups so you can learn tactics and how to deal with the changing affixes in a friendly group of guildies!
We also run normal raids that are the perfect place to learn the ropes of raiding and get into the swing of things while having some fun!

We do all sorts of other stuff in the guild, like social events, playing other games together, meeting up outside of Azeroth and we have some awesome guild merch so members can rep the guild wherever they go!

If our guild sounds like your cup of tea then hit me up on Discord (Tea003#8087) or BNet (Tea003#2501) for a chat and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have! :blush:

Hi there! If you’re still looking for a guild, please check us out as I think we’d be a really good fit for you (though we’re on Draenor and not Kazzak).

Would love to have a chat with you so if you’re interested, send me a message :slight_smile:

Hi Atrickster,

Please take a look at our guild below and let us know if we’ll be a good fit. Happy to chat on Discord if you want to see if we’re a good match personality-wise. :slight_smile: