New Season of Discovery Realm - Chaos Bolt (PvP)

I chose this server specifically because it was RP-PVP. Why was it changed?

6 Likes

I think Chaos Bolt on NA is still RPPVP. It was just a mistake for EU, because Crusader Strike doesn’t have a queue, yet Living Flame and Lone Wolf do.

2 Likes

does not matter it being a mistake or not. people joined there because of it having the rp tag. Why change it?

6 Likes

I came for the RP, I stay for the RP on the forums, go get them ! make us proud fellow champions! <3

5 Likes

how about u raise the cap so ppl can play game they are paying for … this is unbeliavable

3 Likes

Creating this as an RP-PVP then switching it to PVP is a disgusting bait and switch. Annoyed at the time I spent on this already considering I would’ve waited for the RP-PVP Realm to have space.

Disgusting. It’s almost like these people don’t consider the implications of their actions?

6 Likes

It was, FOR SURE, rp-pvp in game too. Thats why I rolled on it.

I don’t get it, and why would blizzard name the server with same name on EU and NA ? Its so disturbing…

4 Likes

its like 2 hours of crap gameplay lost

Such a letdown. I managed to get names I wanted in the new RP server and now they’ll just stay there unused… Until you mend your mistakes.

2 Likes

You don’t know our /played my friend

1 Like

It cant be that much with this long queues, and even if it was. It has probably been NPC tagging like crazy and still under level 10. Just the way it is rn

1 Like

Turns out Chaos Bolt EU is dead anyway. No-one in Dwarf/Gnome starting zone and I literally saw ONE person in Ironforge and Zero in Kharanos. Welp 2 hours of playtime. Time to reroll somewhere else.

1 Like

They can’t. They want us real vanilla experience lol. :smiley:

1 Like

the nightelf zones are full

Cant get to realm list

not even the login servers can follow id say big fail for blizz please fix it so we can play the game

Are you going to stay on the server even with the tag change?

Changed to the only left RP server. Like, yes, everything is new, mistakes can happen. But what about a nice professional statement, something like “We are sorry for…”, “Your options are…”,?

4 Likes

I changed too after 6h /played, not that big of a deal, but not professional from blizzard on this point.

Except this, love SoD !

1 Like

This isn’t great!!! As you can’t play alliance and horde on the same server RP players now can’t play on both factions! Why didn’t Blizzard just open a new PvP server and leave CB alone!. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like