New Season - Same old PVP Problems

Thats it…
Im done.
New season and Rated PVP its nothing but boost groups. really taking the fun out for me.
To say nothing about the Zado premades making normal PVP a grind.
Gonna cancel my sub and play FF14 for a while until the new expansion comes out.

16 Likes

On the one hand it’s sad that players feel that they have to stop playing because of premade bs. But I also like when players talk with their wallets and refuse to pay for this crap. Still have 2 months sub left… Apart from weekly q I already gave up on EBG with all the premade garbage only to discover that normal randoms are also plagued with them atm. Or maybe it’s just more noticable because many already quit… Hopefully more and more will quit so it’s only premade vs premade that’s left. They can have their casual game mode to farm their meaningless honorlvl and kills. But since premade vs premade means fighting on equal grounds they won’t do that… The fact blizz put up with these players is just mindboggling to me and makes me want to start talking with my wallet aswell. I’m just doing weekly conquest cap till sub runs out and that’s it. Times to play pvp for fun are over because people tied their entire life value to honor lvls and ruin entire gamemodes with their premades.

4 Likes

What really is sad is that Blizzard doesn’t care and I said it before and it shows more and more. Those premades couldn’t run like they are doing if Blizzard put an end to it, but obviously we’re not high enough valued customers it seems, for them to care.
One thing Blizzard DO understand is if enough players stop paying and I’m ending my sub as well. ALL the pvp fun is gone!
Never have I met such arrogance from a game company.

3 Likes

Blizz logic.
Players running around in que synced premades with 98% winrates who completely ruin the casual brackets 24/7 = perfectly fine.
Just make sure they can’t /spit on players anymore whilst they do their cheating.
also do something about those damn sexy paintings because no one asked…
meanwhile ignoring actual complaints and issues. Yes I feel very valued as customer atm lol

2 Likes

you forgot the worst part: players on forums going, if you lose against a premade it’s skill issue git good. xD

Not liek there’s an innate difference in teamwork due to one being premade x) WORST part is they implemented a tech for this to Season of Discovvery classic, where it matches premade against premade, WHY WAS THIS NOT IMPLEMENTED TO RETAIL.

1 Like

There’s premades everywhere. If not zado, zeni, if not, alfredopauly, if not, fistus, if not, mothy, if not, klano…

I play alone 99% of the time and sometimes I get some of them but it’s getting out of hand the premade bs.

4 Likes

Thnx I hadn’t heard of mothy and klano. I just met them in AB… Yeah they everywhere it seems. Recently moved from dead server to full server and most bg’s are premades… Getting boring.

lol yeah I haven’t made up my mind who is more cringe, the premade cheaters or the people defending them saying just get gud.

1 Like

I don’t do premades in epic bgs. I join with 1-2 friends and write instructions in chat, which is entirely within how epic bgs are supposed to be played.

Mothy reached out to me two days ago and asked if I wanted to do bgs with her, I joined and they were also just a single group.

I don’t do premades in epic bgs. I join with 1-2 friends and write instructions in chat, which is entirely within how epic bgs are supposed to be played.

3 days ago I saw you in a 10 man premade, Arathi basin so maybe you do that but maybe I caught you in your villainy arc that time.

Mothy reached out to me two days ago and asked if I wanted to do bgs with her, I joined and they were also just a single group.

It’s obvious that you guys know eachothers from premades in random bgs, the number of people you were is kinda irrelevant because when you see in the horde team the lowest honor lvl at 200 and the same nicknames over and over, it’s just suspicious.

I don’t care what you do, I just play time to time and such, get harassed by premades and such. But you don’t realize you’re not doing any favor to random bgs playing as stacked teams.

I don’t understand this masking of ‘‘we are just friends playing’’ with 80% win ratio and full tryharding against casuals or true randoms. And also I don’t understand if any horde premade by any chance lose, you won’t see them along the day/night.

Also, PvP seems dead (even at beginning of season which I thought I could get rid of you a bit) if everytime an horde premade pops up, I wonder why

1 Like

Thnx I hadn’t heard of mothy and klano. I just met them in AB… Yeah they everywhere it seems. Recently moved from dead server to full server and most bg’s are premades… Getting boring.

Agree, it is getting boring. And as far as I remember I don’t remember any premade aside russian ones, and why do I know they’re premades? If you see a matchup against russians, if the lowest honor lvl is 300, it will be likely a premade.

They don’t realize it’s not fun to play against a Rated BG roster with a Random BG roster.

I queued with a single group, and we were put into a team that had other groups in them. If you have a screenshot of this round I can even tell you the names of the people who joined with me.

It’s not obvious at all that we know each other. And I’ve known her for less than a week.

Is one guy and his warrior pal considered a stacked team?

There is no masking. This is the truth. Plain and simple.

We like to play chess on the side when we play casual bgs and like to glitch out of the map with engineering grenades and explore inaccessible areas. :grinning:

Against solo players and groups which are allowed by design and perfectly normal. You meet other players who play in groups so often. Playing in groups is allowed and some people prefer to play a multiplayer game in groups with their friends. Shocking, I know.
Some of them are also pretty skilled at the game.

Have you considered joining a community or asking players who you think play well if they want to add you to their FL and queue up together?

I’ve seen you in the bg forums for quite some time and I also have to admit that you’re funny busy defending what kind of game you’re playing and it’s “definitely not” premades however you know an awful lot of those premade people…NO WONDER ppl think you are part of the whole premade gang…maybe you’re even a spy…who knows. Players can be everything on these forums here.

Even the kind of “game” you’re playing is - despite “still allowd” not so unhurtful to the fragile bgs anymore. Back in the days a group occationally joined here and there and that was ok but now it’s groups joining all the time. …in different sizes, so they are not so “random” anymore.

Time changes, different players come to WoW and WoW should evolve like everything around it. Even pvp. BG rules are outdated and made in 2004, it’s time for something new.

1 Like

I queued with a single group, and we were put into a team that had other groups in them. If you have a screenshot of this round I can even tell you the names of the people who joined with me.

Should I laugh now or later? What a coincidence, right?

It’s not obvious at all that we know each other. And I’ve known her for less than a week.

Hahahahahahaha. Sorry I tried not to laugh.

Is one guy and his warrior pal considered a stacked team?

Does it happen? It does indeed, but you forgot to mention the 7 ones left, give them some credit too.

There is no masking. This is the truth. Plain and simple.

Hahahahahahaha good for you! Of course it is!

We like to play chess on the side when we play casual bgs and like to glitch out of the map with engineering grenades and explore inaccessible areas. :grinning:

So you can read it like the opposite, except the glitching/exploiting part. Pretty obvious also.

Against solo players and groups which are allowed by design and perfectly normal. You meet other players who play in groups so often. Playing in groups is allowed and some people prefer to play a multiplayer game in groups with their friends. Shocking, I know.
Some of them are also pretty skilled at the game.

You’re as bad with irony as defending this. Got my laughs tho so I can give you credit about that. Playing as parties are fine, playing as 2 sync parties every day, well you know it isn’t fine when the ToS is against it and also the sync leaders get banned.

What is shocking is to play a random bg with a rated bg roster. Pretty cringe, I know.

Have you considered joining a community or asking players who you think play well if they want to add you to their FL and queue up together?

So you say “If you can’t beat them , join them” basically because let’s say I join a friend and then you come with 2 stacked healers, 2 tanks and 6 AoE meta dps bs, if I read you correctly, we will have a chance to have fun against a premade of sweatlords.

Let me doubt it, hard doubtedly doubted.

I do have friends but they’re smarter than me because when they smell the basement stench of the premades, they leave and do m+. I want to do casual PvP but surprise! I’m in a rated BG but in my team there is a random BG roster.

Anyways, good try, go try that on someone else. Maybe someday people will believe you outside of your premade or your fancy communities.

I like to play in groups (which can also be called premades, depending on which definition you use.) These groups are oftentimes not full (5 man), on average I join with 3 people in the group. I strictly abide by the 5 man limit.

In epic bgs we likewise join as a single group and try to coordinate our random team.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. Most of the time it does, and we win 3 out of 4 rounds in epic bgs on average.

If you want a demonstration of what we do, I just uploaded a round of Alterac from yesterday. Or you can watch the older Isle of Conquest video from last season on my channel. Here:

h.ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxvWh-Yb9p0

In my opinion, this is very different from what sync premades like Zado or Larkus do.
We really are just two dudes who are passionate about strategy and like to win epic bgs without bending any rules.

Any questions?

Please explain how what we do is ruining the game.

I am transparent as glass and I can gladly back up every claim I make with a mountain of evidence.

The BG community is pretty small. If you play bgs for a prolonged period of time, you will inevitably see the same players over and over again.

Most premade players dislike me btw. I have called Larkus a degenerate for his graveyard camping practices and ever since then he and his minions try to spam report me out of the round when I land in their team. To be fair, recently I usually leave when I get sorted into a team that has a premade raid on my side because It’s boring.

There are four types of groups I typically join. I have this network of friends that I have built up over the years on horde, then there is my Russian main RBG team. When we finish and disband, some of them still want to keep playing, but we don’t have enough people so we queue random bgs in a small group.

On Alliance, I have contacts to Orillion, who is in charge of a community where many of the 5 stack premade players who play random bgs on the english servers get recruited from. Bac and Delenis who post in this forum frequently are also in this community. He likes me and made me a moderator of his community, we do Alt-RBGs together. My alliance character is also in a guild that is affiliated with my Russian main RBG team and I sometimes play with them in the Russian pool.

I have plenty of contacts and can always find someone to play some casual rounds with, Even if I play completely solo, people come at me and ask me if I want to team up with them.

The question is, why do so many of you struggle to make friends in this game and find people to play with?

If grouping is allowed, you can’t blame the people if they do what is allowed.
Also: random refers to random map.

I think you will enjoy Solo RBGs in the next expansion. Random BGs will be mostly the place where people go to chill with their friends and solo rated will be where everyone can find a quick game appropriate to their skill level.

How am I to blame if I get sorted into a team that has other groups in them that have nothing to do with me?

If you queue solo and get sorted into a synced premade raid lead by Zado in Ashran, does that make you a premade player?

You can take everything I say at face value. I tell it like it is.
We do play chess sometimes when we play bgs because we are men of culture, and there’s nothing wrong with having a picnic at the end of the world when the round is already de facto won. Is there any unfair advantage gained from this? No. It’s just out of harmless curiosity. You can find pretty funky stuff out there on some maps.

h.ttps://imgur.com/a/Gt8NEnA

As I said earlier, I can back up everything I say.

I don’t do that?
Give me a screenshot of the round I was in and I will tell you who was and who wasn’t with me.

You guys don’t play normal BGs with your friends? Or guildies? :thinking:

dropson, happyk etc continue to drop mmr in rated bgs with afk’ing and then farming low rated groups or getting pops against high rated groups and giving them -17 due to dropped mmr but devs just…DON’T CARE. Even though 100000x reports were written about it with screen shots and videos. Honestly, i think that in its current state of ignorance regarding boosters wow deserves a significant revenue drop

I don’t know why you feel the urge to write that to me. You have no idea how I make friends. Some players, like me, prefer to play solo and not depend on friends.
I don’t think you play more pvp than me, and if it’s by a margin and I don’t know all those ppl you are mentioning. Maybe because I don’t care? You on the other hand seem to care a lot about those premade players.

Turn your teacher mode off please. We’re long past what basics mean. You are quite bright and you seem to purposely “misunderstand” me, or do I need to explain it to you?

Then that’s your preference and mine is to play in small groups whenever I can because I find it more enjoyable for the social aspect and to have at least one reliable teammate around who plays objectives. What I don’t get is your urge to complain about groups.

There’s also no dependency. I can do perfectly fine on my own. This morning I did 2 blitz and 1 random bg on my alt and won all of them. I could also join epic bgs alone and win at least 70% of them on strats and healing alone. If 2 players are enough to win 3 / 4 epic bgs, then me and 39 randoms won’t make that much of a difference either.
Even then, some opponents will think they face a premade and blame it on that why they lose.

There used to be fewer groups in the bracket and now there are more groups.
You dislike this.
Well, that’s too bad.
Either adapt or play Blitz exclusively.
Do you ever see me complaining when I join a random bg alone and lose to a group?

Because groups are ruining the random bgs, by making a too strong impact on something that was always meant to be random people signing up, sometimes gropus but NOT ALL THE TIME. No wonder you’re winning most of them, mostly being in groups. Random bgs and ebgs were never meant for smaller or bigger groups joining all the time. It baffles me that you can’t see the groups’ strong impact on any outcome in a bg.

It sounds more to me as if you just want it to be convenient and win all the time with your groups, never mind the many who do not play or want to play in groups. As long as you and your groups can dominate bgs.
Maybe it’s you who should start thinking in other ways, how bgs could be an enjoyment for everyone.

2 Likes

I don’t see it this way. Who said it was always meant to be solo players with few groups?

The rules say you can join any group size between 1-5.
If some people prefer to play in groups, they have every right to do so.
And if more people prefer to play in groups than those who play solo, there is nothing wrong with that.

I see the potential advantage of groups, my preferred solution would be a handicap on larger groups to make all group sizes viable, but this has been discussed in other threads.

When you speak of enjoyment for everyone, you mean “I only consider the perspective of a solo player and don’t care about players who want to play with their friends. I want solo players to have it better because I am a solo player and lose too much to groups”

Also speaking of enjoyment: you don’t seem to be having such a great time right now looking at all the complaining you do. I find your stance pretty stubborn. It doesn’t serve you well.

Queuing alone means you agree to get random teammates, and the quality of random teammates often leaves much to be desired. It’s not that they try to do the right thing, but do it poorly because they are not that good at the game. No, many players act like total NPCs, attack the nearest enemy and completely disregard the objectives. This bot-like behavior of many players is the reason why some prefer to play in groups with other players who try to play the objective and to win the game.

If you then lose because your team is too bad, who can you blame? You signed up for this. You could have had reliable teammates, but decided you would rather have random players in your team. You’ve made your bed, now sleep in it.

OR you could join a community and group up with other dedicated players who play to win.