New skimpy/more revealing armor pieces?

Is it only me, or there are really few/no revealing transmogs for female toons? Many vanilla and tbc pieces are skimpy and can be found as boss/world drops, or crafted, like the Glorious plate set, the Buccaneer pirate set, Soulcloth vest (or more like tube top, one of its kind in the game), Mageweave set and its 3 or 4 recolors, and so on…
But… after that era I rarely if even find something close to it, a MoP shaman pvp set robe and some legion cloth robes come to mind only.
Anyone has a guess why we are so much lacking in them, or if we ever get new pieces in the future?

1 Like

in 2021 your barking up the wrong tree, sorry to say the day’s of looking at your toon in revealing armor are long gone you can thank Anita Sarkeesian and people like her rightly or wrongly. Its a PR nightmare now adays if you are semed to objectify women, men hell its totaly fine knock your self out, women no chance in hell. btw I have no dog in this fight am just pointing out why gaming company’s are moving away from it.

1 Like

Nobody rly needs to see the thigh army elves in a game directed towards a younger audience. I really doubt Anita Sarkeesian who (to my knowledge) had 0 involvement with the game made Blizzard do this decision. Not everything has to be wOkE.

There’s plenty of revealing armor in recent expansions. It’s just scattered among classes, races and armor types.

Let me list some from the top of my head:

• Zandalar questing plate
  • Druid set from Antorus
  • Alliance cloth set from Darkshore warfront
  • Shaman class order set
  • Warlock class order set
  • Dragonrider set from Island Expeditions
  • Bloodwake set from Island Expeditions
  • 90% of Demon Hunter sets
  • Void Elf heritage armor
  • Nightborne heritage armor
  • Zandalari heritage armor
    Probably some more

None of these are battle panties like vanilla did. Anything revealing in these is on the top part. And these tops do not match with the few available vanilla bottoms ones in color/texture. As such, all my characters are using bikinis from vanilla/TBC. But leather classes get shafted, with only one half decent cheeky bottom. We cannot even hide bottoms because of the SJW. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Laughs in Tauren Heritage Armor

I can be on my panties only, if I so wish.
As a matter of fact, I should!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.