New Sons of Hodir Rep Tabard Coming Soon

Epic troll indeed, adding something completely useless.
Then again useless is harmless so no foul there.

Bruh i bought it for 70g , the rep . How can’t we report this post for trolling ? How about you get the heads out of sand and start working on gold buyers , bots and GDKP community ?

Is this an out-of-season april fools joke?

Bunch of hypocrites you guys are.

Yes, yes. The ones who are crying that “Why you do this man?!”, “Why not fight gold buyers and bots and …alien space ships!!!”. Well, bots and gold buyers and whatever, were a thing, is a thing and will always be a thing.

…and why they did this? Well , its a eFing tabard. The one ( 1 ) guy doing it, I think he did it in … less than a day? Chances are that this was made long time ago and …didn’t make it to the game back then and …they are adding it now.

There is literally, and I mean literally, nothing really they can work on Wotlk, other then whats coming.

I mean look at this guys. You can’t please them no matter what. Hello?!

And then here comes the …savior. He wanna hear why devs worked on this. I mean… do you really need an…excuse to make something nice, as a hobby ? Because as I said, there is one guy who did this. Literally.

You need to go out some more. If this really upsets you or making you ask yourself why, its … really unusual. What do you want them to do? As I said, they can’t create new content for Wotlk. Wotlk is in maintenance mode with very minor fixes and stuff and which Phases are done by now in advance I’m sure. So …what do YOU want for them, hm?

What you do is assuming things. Nothing more. That 1 guy worked a day on it and took less than a day. That it was made a long time ago and was ready anyways. Implying that Blizzard cannot improve the bot/rmt situation.

All while the facts remain that the tabard will be useless for 99.9% of the playerbase and is not worth implementing, and even less worth to post about it.

Blizzard takes the time to implement and announce this. At the same time Blizzard said they are actively working on the ingame quest helper during beta and it should come with calendar and equipment manager. Both features, that were added long ago. There is a chance they simply forgot, but they might be extremely short handed too. Whatever the case, its obvious that Blizzard has other stuff to do, than even thinking about this tabard. And pointing that out is not toxic, it is confusion and desperation.

1 person working on something for classic is 100% of classic dev capacity xD …

1 Like

And you are happy with 7 day sold breadcrumbs . This is litt in the same as tuning in LFR , you have to be the laziest player for this tabard to efect you in an way possible .

Wait, I do what you guys also do? Assume that a whole team had worked on this? How do you know, hm? Please, enlight me …

Well, maybe it was not made for you, or me, but I’m sure there will be people having it. If not , for THE looks, hello?

No, you guys are confused and …“desperation”, whatever that means.

…and another one. Facepalm. Guys, Tabards, for the most part, are used as a cosmetic.

And in case you or … any QQers around here say something, i’ll leave this here :

Patch 4.3, “Hour of Twilight”, was released on November 29, 2011 as the final major patch for Cataclysm. The changes include various brand-new features such as Transmogrification,

Aka, with the launch of Cataclysm, which is a matter of when, not if , we will have the transmog in place.

So , keep crying. Also, you guys didn’t actually answered : What the heck do you want them to do to Wotlk Classic, hm? I mean, I’m sure you may have plenty of “wonderful” ideas, but …no, they are useless.

Carry on lads, carry on!

Not a fan of how it looks, but hey, there’s many more offensive items than a strip of cloth with somebody’s face on it.

Yea i want more stuff in the game , but this stupid usseles ugly tabard is so pointless that is like a spit in our faces in comparison what people want or the even wanna see what people want . It is not bad for the game but it is so little impact that it doesn’t deserve a blue post .

2 Likes

I think you are playing on the wrong … server. Try …pservers maybe? Hello? They will not add “more stuff in the game” or “what people wanna see”. This is literally almost “nochanges” with very, very small changes if anything.

Blow my mind that you guys still “ask” for stuff after the 3rd Classic Expansion with almost #nochanges.

So yea, this Tabard is actually a good welcome.

Suck it up if you don’t like it.

OK blizz simp , you do you .

What you do is generalize. I never said their whole team worked on that, while you answered me with the words “you guys”, which would include at least me.

Using the tabard takes days of farming heroics and buying relics takes a few minutes. The only ones using the tabard will be those, who are unaware of relic prices, overall clueless people, who are baited by Blizzard into a worse solution for Sons of Hodir reputation. Anyone else wont use it. If it was great to have it implemented for the looks, we could as well add any number of custom cosmetics, but that is not the point of classic experience, is it?

It means that players are waiting for Blizzard to do good work, but the bot situation is worse than ever, original features are missing, advertised “go home again”/“faithful recreation” missing and obvious bugs like water in wg battles disappearing cannot be fixed after more than 3 months. Players are “confused”, because it does not make sense for a multi billion dollar company to not being able to address those issues and “desperate”, because it seems they cannot do anything but spamming in forums in hope to get any form of feedback from Blizzard.

Like…RDF? What other feature(s) are missing?!

Yes, because that’s the art work guy job, to fix this …

Repeat after me : That Tabard is 1 guy job. That’s it. Even if it took 1 day, or 10 days, that’s 1 guy job right there. If you believe other-wise … it seems you know nothing about art-work. They already have the pattern for “Tabards” so coding is …almost non existent on this one.

But hey! Keep crying over a Tabard being added in the game.

Carry on …

For example the ingame quest helper, that I mentioned before.

Why should they even have “art only” devs, when all the art for the original game already exists?

Ok, lets say its one guy, who needed only one day to come up with the idea, make the tabard design, script it, add it to the database, playtest it and make forum posts. In the end, thats one day of dev time, which could have been used for really useful things. Dont get me wrong, I dont have a problem with the tabard, as it is. But with other issues, feature missing and bugs persisting for months without updates besides questionable custom balance changes and this tabard, it seems that the dev time Blizzard uses isnt well spend.

That’s fluff … move on! It affects you…literally zero, like this Tabard.

Glitches can happen when importing old code into new one, including ART showing yucky. Also wtf? Geez …

Did you miss the thing where I said that only 1 guy worked on that Tabard? He’s not a dev like you are trying to imply.

Like …quest helper? Hello? You are not getting anything else in Classic versions of WoW. Asking for “plz Blizz, buff my class, is bad!!” is not going to …work. Or, give me exemples?

Literally nothing, but nothing game breaking. Water bug, quest helper … are as much useless as, again, this Tabard for many.

As I said, move on already. Tabard is fine. You are the problem …

You personally might not need it, but anyone not using questie would appreciate it and even some with questie prefer the “original” wotlk quest helper at least design wise. Even if it would effect me “literally zero”, adding quest helper would definitely affect more players than the tabard does.

System against bots or at least effective action
Punishing 3rd party programs that are against tos
Fixing layer issues
Implementing RDF
Implementing Quest helper
Fixing wg (bugs and lags)
Fixing class bugs (ghoul cd etc.)
Fixing bg bugs (wg water, wsg flag debuffs)
Fixing arena bugs (wall jump dalaran arena, arguably rov, “@arena” macros)
Fixing custom prices for arena T1 weps, costing the same as T2 weps (bug)
Punishing arena wintraders/cheaters at least end of season
Doing something about common rmt culture
Improving server management
Implementing missing wotlk battleground: Isle of Conquest
Fixing custom features like heroic+/heroic LFG distinction
Balancing profession bonuses depending on patches
Balancing wg items similar to the other custom ilvl buffed items

These are just those that came to my mind, Im sure there are many more. You might not personally be affected by each one, but each point concerns more players than the custom tabard, which I have never heard a players asking for (might have had uses in p1 though). Instead of fixing these, we get more and more custom stuff.

If you are saying these issues are useless and not worthy being addressed, as if it was a fact and not your personal opinion, I have to interpret this as either ignorance or trolling.

7 Likes

No, like running around game world and banning some bots.

1 Like

By Elune, this is the most aggresively, offensively useless change I can imagine. It might have been of very limited use on week one to three when relics went for several gold each. Now it’s a joke bordering on insult. Clown company, clown game.
People in the same party can’t see each other for 20min+, for months now due to broken layering. Battlegrounds and open world are teeming with the most obvious bots. And you work on a bearded face tabard.
This is literally worse than doing nothing. This is a deliberate spit in the face of fans. You bring disgrace to the name “Blizzard” that once meant something.

1 Like

I see you have 5 likes. Probably from people like you who came from pservers or something.

The Implementing and Balancing, as I said, you will not see ( or not in the way you want it ).

The other “fixes” which you just throw “just because”, I and like 95% from the player base are not even having or saw them.

Etc? Is ghoul a bug? Did they say its a bug? You guys like to say “bugs”, but… yea! Anyway …

Facepalm …literally lol.

x2 facepalm.

This one? Which existed back in the days? Well … wouldn’t you be the first to say “ITWASPART OF THE GAME!! DON’T CHANGE??” …

I’m not even going to quote the rest of you …“fixes”, because its like saying “fix that bad leaf from that tree” …

Nothing you said I experienced, beside some lags and minor things here and there which ANY game have them. If this “fixes” will be added, 99.9% players will say “What? Never experienced this!”

Its exactly with the Tabard. Most will not even use it. You included.

Yes I do. Is not ignorance or trolling. The balances are out of the question to begin with. RDF and Quest Helper is pretty much, what we knew will happen. Except maybe Quest Helper? You have addons for that. Your fixes are not even worth mentioning, because even you, don’t have a problem with them.

Move on!