New Tank looking for Guild

Hello everybody,

So first of all I want to make it clear that I am not an experienced raider at all. I have played this game casually for a number of years, always as dps and really only done solo content. However, I have just returned and at the request of some friends levelled a tank to help them level faster. I have found, that I really enjoy tanking. My friends aren’t interested in raiding, only some mythic dungeons now and then, where as I would love to try my hand at raiding.

I am an ilvl360 blood dk (horde) looking for a guild on EU-draenor to take me in and help me learn the ropes of raid tanking. (And also mythic+)

What I can offer you in return is my time, and that I am committed to improving.

Thank you all in advance :slight_smile:

Hi there.

My battle.net tag is chilly#2619 if you wanna add me we can have a chat in game

Thanks

Hey man! We are looking for a off-spec tank atm for our raids… Are you intetrested maybe? Add me on bnet for more information Kreatif #2814

Hey Sovarix,

We’re a mature HC and Mythic raiding guild called Ballmers Peak. Traditionally we’ve been focused on HC progress but in Uldir we also started Mythic progress but only managed to get 2/8 due to some dropping off the game. We’re currently trying to recruit more people in order to be able to do Mythic Progress as well. However, we definitely emphasize a good social environment over hardcore progression and most are new to Mythic progression.

We raid Wed & Sun 20-23 server time.

We’re currently 4/8HC and also have many players who are interested in Mythic+

While we currently have our two main tanks we do accept applications from everybody as long as you are able to play another spec as well. You can apply at (just remove the spaces): https:// ballmerspeak .net

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.