New to AD - Questions & Looking for Community šŸ˜ƒ

I am indeed intriguedā€¦ As a matter of fact I do have a Vulpera that might just fit right in thereā€¦ Do you guys have any sorts of website / post I could dig my paws / hands into? :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for listing all those RP hot spots!

Silvermoonā€™s Bazaar was too aā€¦ Unique place on my serverā€¦

While some of the accusations levelled at the PCU are ofc false some are indeed true as there is documented evidence of, like any large community they have had their share of bad apples in the past, but dont let that put you off entirely, every rp encounter Ive had with them Iā€™ve enjoyed, its an umbrella of guilds that work together to create content for its members, sometimes the occasional trouble maker slips in or gets to the top n causes problems with other factions within the server, to put it bluntly, however there are many communities on AD, PCUā€¦Dalaran, Stormwind and its outer regions (Eastvale/Duskwood) ect are beginning to form a great community aswell now, ofc like any realm I imagine(?) Goldshire is a hard avoid, but plenty of rp to be had, plenty of communities to get involved with n plenty of cool wholesome ppl who just wanna rp, youā€™ll find your feet here Iā€™m sure! have a look around, if your after any discord hubs such as Dalaran and the recent Legions Legacy Campaign disc, they are easy enough to find, Sigtryggr/Cassander#2709 Iā€™ll help navigate you to those discā€™s if you find trouble, and Welcome to AD! :smiley: hope you find what your after.
Edit: Dont tarr them all, out of whatā€¦250? is it? a small few have been nasty? thats not terrible really, its not even a full guilds worth out of the likeā€¦20-30 guilds they have.

1 Like

hey just got the message :wink:

this here is our forum post if you want to reach out to us we are usually online from around 20:00 to 22:00 servertime as that is our usual event time.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.