New to rp lf guild (horde)

Hi,
I played wow since the release of TBC. I always wanted to try a rp server. And since short i took the big step and transfered my character to argent dawn.
Im new to rp, but i have some experience with DnD roleplaying.
I have stil a lot to learn tho. I am looking for a horde guild that can take me under its rp wings as a new roleplayer.
Im playing as a maghar orc shadowpriest that i am trying to give a nerzhul/shadowmoon clan like story.
Im not realy a raider or a mythic+ grinder. Im a casual player that does some casual pvp and random stuff. I enjoy the little things in wow.
If anyone got any tips for me or can advise me to a guild it would be much appriciated
Thanks in advance

3 Likes

Go and seek out the guild “Rotgarde” They are from the PCU with certain rules, they are great and they will defiantly help you out. From events, I saw them and heard of them and speaking from someone of another faction I gotta say I love their work.

I gave you two links, one of the PCU and the other of the guild I spoke of. Read it and lets hope you agree and enjoy it should you join.

PCU
Rotgarde (Queensguard)

4 Likes

The Hand Of Agony is here as well, for of course, Forsaken RP!
The Frozen Paw Clan also, could be helpful for your Mag’har.

6 Likes

The Hand of Conquest is a patriotic military guild focused on Kalimdor races, we’re very welcoming to new roleplayers and have an active roster that’s very willing to help you sharpen your RP skills!

Give [PCU] Grunt RP - Hand of Conquest 💪 a peek!

5 Likes

Mag’har Shadowpriest with a grim Ner’zhul feel? :thinking:

Give www.OrcsOfTheRedBlade.com a look!

1 Like

Would he be more inclined to be evil considering you want a Ner’zhul? If so, I would look for those kind of guild concepts that are welcoming to a more sinister nature.

Hello there and welcome to Argent Dawn! First of all i hope you’ll have a good time here.

I second all of the guilds that has been mentioned above. But for your concept, which is a dark one (and i like it!), I have three guilds in mind. :slight_smile:

Wheel of Entropy , a cult alike guild with some shadowy attitude. A brotherhood of such individuals. Had really fun interactions with them personally.

The great gang guildGrim Gest, a military guild led by Big Baron Blightreek. They mostly have GRIM pasts amongst them, and plenty of devotees to the void. :skull:
Also known as the GRIIIIIIMMMM GAAAAAAAANG.

And the Darkeye clan. I don’t know that much about them, truth to be hold, but the name and the GM also seem to be into shadowy stuff, very likely to be appropriate for a Shadowmoon Shadowcaster… Tribal and Dark. :slight_smile:

I am deeply sorry if i missed any fitting guild for this Concept! And i hope you find the best choice for yourself, and have fun RPing!

Lok’narash!

Yeah big plus for Grim gest for the more grim-dark evil characters. Very active and excellent GM.

1 Like

Thank you all for the reply, now i have a lot think about and some research to do :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.