New to VDH

I am currently trying out a tank and i found this class, i have been debating whether to stick to shear or maybe change to fracture i dont know what to do about it as its way different from shear, please let me know how i can become useful in dungeons and such with fracture

I also need to know why does DH lose threat so much?

Hello Mate,

im not sure if you understand your question in the right way but - DH is pretty usefull in Dungeons (Massilence, Massstun, +5% DMG Buff for Casters,etc.). DH can also be realtivly squishy - but if you take a healer like Paladin, Holypriest, Shaman its absolutely no Problemo.

The Thing with DH ist - you have to do pulls right - cause u have no masstaunt like other classes and you need “Furry” for your AoE Pull. For me it works very well with placing AoE Rune, Jump into the pack, Use Spike and Burst the hell out of the mobs with Fel-AoE.

Sorry i´m not a native english speaker so my english isnt very well…

Also if you are struggling with Health there are 2 Builts 1 dps Built (rightside of the Three) and Tankbuilt (go left and Middle). I started Tanking with DH a few Weeks and it is pretty cool - give it a try. When you dont prefer the Selfhealing Playstyle go for Warrior or Druid :).

Yeah i understand it i asked a few people and i tried it again and it seems like i was too impatient and i ahve no idea how to take down this post also thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.