New undead customization options

So… Instead of giving us those options we had in classic and you removed with new models OR instead of giving us real undead options like Jawless female undead OR at least giving us different eyes options.

You give us sick looking emo humans?

DO YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND FORSKAEN AT ALL!! DO YOU KNOW WHY THE EFF WE PLAY FORSAKEN!! DO YOU EVEN LOOK AT YOUR EFFING GAME!! LISTEN TO PLAYERS!!

GOOD JOB VOCAL MINORITY WITH BONELESS OPTIONS WHICH ONLY HANDFUL PLAYERS WILL USE. WHEN THE REST OF DIEHARD FORSAKEN PLAYERS ARE GETTING BEND OVER.

GOOD JOB!! THANK YOU FOR CLASSIC. AT LEAST WE KNOW WHAT FORSAKEN SHOULD BE .

4 Likes

Yeah saying they don’t listen to us after yesterdays news is a bit odd dont you think ?

22 Likes

Forsaken for life here. You don’t speak for me sorry.

I’m very happy with what I see so far. So far.

Have they even revealed all the options yet?

(Also hair looks more goth than emo :bat:)

33 Likes

What they did yesterday is exactly what is wrong in this game.

They listen to casuals/vocal minorities call them whatever you want. You know those who never had an interest in forsaken, and just wanted one to look like human so they can switch factions.

Have they ever heard to real forsaken players? Hardcore forsaken player will always prefer old models over new models at any time…

4 Likes

Entertaining this point of view for a minute, why? Why would a ‘hardcore’ Forsaken player prefer them.

(Do you mean Classic models vs Retail, or Retail vs the handful of examples shown yesterday?)

1 Like

They are giving us pretty much everything we asked for, that includes hardcore and casual players alike. This isn’t only what casuals wanted lol

8 Likes

It is EMO. Just put an undead with his new hairstyle and write under it “I hate my soul” and see how fitting that would be.

1 Like

Looks more death rock and trad to me mate, not emo. But we all see what we want to see :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lots of people have asked for the Chinese style fleshy Forsaken…and have been asking for ages. Glad to see Blizzard listened and let us have them!
It also sounds like there might some customization in how many bony limbs you want as well, which would be awesome.

and the best thing is if you are a diehard Forsaken lover who hates the new looks? well, you dont have to use them!

12 Likes

We could have gotten better but Blizzard listened to those who had no idea about Forsakens and just trolled us with Fleshed Undead.

Ion called the options shown yesterday as “the tip of the iceberg”, I hope we get some more shown today and a lot more until launch. Either way more options is hype!

8 Likes

You do realize that being ‘undead’ doesn’t mean you have to look like a vulture had most of you for dinner? Besides. look at your precious Sylvanas and her loyal archer, whatever his name is. They look perfectly fleshy.

More people will play undead when they can have their transmogs actually work. i know I will roll one.

#transmogslife

7 Likes

Just shut up

4 Likes

Personally I would pick the option to hide the spine, it keeps grossing me out but I do like the knee and elbow bones. Still it’s nice to have more options.

1 Like

‘everything’ - they have not given me anything I asked for.

3 Likes

Have to admit one thing I would like (but wont be getting!) is equal posture.
So the ability to have an upright male or a crouched female.

2 Likes

Yeah, hope some level of mix and match.

With the spine, and cloaks, with a tabard underneath (depending on tabard), you can see too much of it, so a hidden spine would be great.

Customizing the undead bits seems like the logical way to go for extended Forsaken options.
I just hope it includes new deformities, not just the option to get rid of them.

2 Likes

The Forsaken are bunch of emos anyway, so good thing they get the cosmetics to match their attitudes =P

I’m hoping that the Covenants will give out some more customization depending on who you align with.
Like Undead Skin tones for those who join the Necrolords and such.

Speak for yourself :smirk:

5 Likes