New Worgen and Goblin Models

We really need a new set of bikini armor, seeing how this issue appears on all races now…

1 Like

Goblins don’t seem finished yet tbh

2 Likes

Nope, not at all :frowning: which is sad because I was so hyped for them too. But again, its based upon datamining on the PTR, lets hope people give enough feedback for Blizz to make them all great :smiley:

Just hope they wont listen to the “HURR DURR DISNEY!” crowd again…

Investigated this issue by comparing and contrasting skimpy tops between different body types (Worgen, Belf, Orc and KT)

Looking at the skimpiest mogs I could find for each armour typing, I can exclaim without a doubt that Worgen females aren’t really that different.

Some races are more pronouned that others, but largely all of them need to take their chest pieces back and get them re-tailored.

Plate was honestly the lesser of the offenders with the glorious set encompassing all.
The leather set with the ‘Skimpy demonleather’ was one of the worst offenders.

Cloth and mail were average in how much the extenuated the features and promoted the bust.

1 Like

I just watched a video where it does side by side comparisons of all of the Goblin faces. The female models are amazing, but the male models? Some of the faces have simply been swapped out and replaced altogether!

Hopefully the worgen ladies actually get different eye colours, as currently they’re all the same. Kinda just… Grey?

2 Likes

Some people have emulated themselve onto the PTR and male worgen got 2 face options without glowing eyes, while female got 2 with yellow glowing eyes.

Hopefully they are adding more.

1 Like

Am I the only one who does not like the new run. It feels like my character has a stick up his butt, and he swings his weapon around way too much, to the point that it makes my Plundered Blade of Northern Kings look like it weighs nothing.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not ecstatic about the new run - It’s too bouncy for me.

That being said I was never one of the people who had a problem with the old run. To me it looked exactly how something with arms that long and not built for running on two legs would run. :man_shrugging:

I’m going to wait until I see it in-game before I make my final judgement though.

1 Like

Female worgen look so much better. Running looks derp, though. Also, their SpellCastOmni is really bad now. They throw two arms in the air like blood elves, while it used to be like a roar.

1 Like

I absolutely love the new Worgen, especially the female as she’s a massive improvement. The male was never as “bad”, just low-poly. But I’m glad they seem to have fixed some of the worst clipping.
My worgen is a fury warr and he dips most of his weapons into the ground every time he takes a step.

The goblins are cool I suppose. Improvements for sure, but it was the same thing with them as with the male worgen. They were never “bad” just low-poly.
But that being said, they look great compared to their old models.

edited post

2 Likes

Shame Bloodfang hood is still shrunken on them. Revert it back to how it was already.

I actually did not notice that when I was playing around with the animations in the Wowhead model viewer. I was never a fan of the wavy arms by Worgen males in our current model, but what they replaced it just seems really off. They look as if they’re casting spells while constipated.

1 Like

wauw, male worgen actually have … behind-cheeks :open_mouth: All them Bloodelf males will be jelly now

1 Like

I love the new animations on the female, rather cast like that than swinging my one arm around like crazy

“They seem less like Chihuahuas and more like wolves this time!”
Funny, when I look at the new female worgen I think of a corgi for some reason.
The goblins give me the impression that an actual human’s face got scanned and then goblinified, i.e. they look less like an actual fantasy race and more like a cosplay.

BTW, wowhead’s 3D char viewer is insane with the worgen idle animations, one-upping Blizzard even. It was hard to get a good impression because the worgen could never hold still for a moment.

I think there should be one animation you can choose that makes the character just stand straight up and down without the idle animation playing constantly…

But I can’t for the life of me remember what it’s called.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.