New World is out yet?

It has been 3-4 days and New World already has: gold sellers, boosters, exploiters, straight up cheaters, faction imbalance, lack of endgame activities and a ban system that would put a third world regime at shame. Game will be dead in a month if Amazon doesn’t start talking to their playerbase.

No it wasnt. Not even remotely.

Different Servers, Games and company. Please keep in mind we are talking about Amazon here and all their clouds etc. They cant be compared to Blizzard. Blizzard is at best a filthy casual in comparison. Amazon underestimated it heavily while Blizzard was incapable of dealing with it (and even that is up for debate. Shadowlands launch was absolutely fine. As was BFA and so was Legion. The last really big hardliner was WoD)

Your only friend is google

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/new-world-is-out-today/316873
Here are all the disscusions about it , the post has been move to gaming and hardware

3-4 days OMG how dare they have not-perfect game in less than a week…

There are like 200 servers. Some have imbalace and some are very balanced. And anyway faction control change constantly.

There dungeons and monsters and gear for pve. No one maxed level yet to see it.
And anyway, its a pvp focused game.

People here doom it, even though its completely nothing like wow and many people like this sryle of gameplay.

it’s amazing

1 Like

Not sure what the meme is here - that NW took multiple delays to eventually still come out feeling unfinished or that we havent heard enough of it already on this forum.

1 Like

it’s really good

2 Likes

its still a fun game. if you want something different.

6 meaningful spells that actually make a difference, not 20+ spells that barely do something.

1 Like

It’s out and so good.

I bought and started to play New World today.

I love and like it a lot. :blush:

However i still play all other mmo games. lucky not all mmo games have a subscribe fee. :slight_smile:

I pay 6 euro a month for New world prime. :roll_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.