New WoW Feature : Restaurants!

I had this thought of a new feature that could find its place as both useful, and something that juices up the feeling of society within the cities of Azeroth. i hope the people here can be civil and have an open mind to this idea.

THE COOK BOOK.
The cooking proffesion panel gets reworked into a beautiful Cook book.
Opening the Cookbook shows ‘‘table of contents’’ where you choose what expansion you are looking for recipes from. (Recipes of Pandaria/Recipes of Northrend etc.)

EVERY Recipe has a pretty hand drawn Pencil Drawing on the right page , with a text about the dish under it. on the left page is the recipe itself (materials needed etc.)

THE COOKING STATION.
Cooking is now done at dedicated clickable cooking stations. available in all towns and cities, OR Deployed from your ‘‘toybox’’ panel

THE RESTAURANTS.
Every capital city gets a restaurant. in every resturant there is NPC staff. talk to the head chef to offer your help cooking for costumers. this would be a new way level up our cooking skill completely free, as the materials used are on the house. with this in mind, we are using our own time and effort (casual content) INSTEAD. each identical dish cooked grants skill upto 10 times. (chance lowers from orange to green, to gray at 10 times cooked) every order has a chance of being a dish you’ve never cooked before. getting that order adds this new recipe to you Cook Book. allowing you to cook it for yourself at any cooking station

ATTENDING THE RESTURANT AS A COSTUMER.
Attending the resturant has its benefits, as you are welcomed inside, you are offered a seat by an NPC. for a few Gold Coins ; Eating at a resturant grants you the Foodbuff corresponding to the dish you chose, BUT with the added bonus of lasting 3 HOURS, and PERSISTING THROUGH DEATH.

so get your buddies together for a good meal before taking on the dangers ahead !

6 Likes

you know what…Yes

2 Likes

I would be up for that…

And what about a full-fledged food kart that serves you delicious Ramen that you can take to Raid or Dungeons… :smiley:

But it would confuse me to “work” in a game… :smiley:

Anyone remember the noodle cart from MoP, yea the one that would bug out and you would end up raiding and killing a boss with a cart wrapped around your waist. :joy:

The way I visualized this working its a big yes from me. Except I don’t think the dev’s would buy the “persist through death” part at least not with some embellishment. As you know in wow you have to always pay a kiss curse price for something meaningful and useful.

2 Likes

It’s spelled “restaurant”.

Someone had to be the one to say it :melting_face:

I used to love that noodle bar and had totally forgotten all about it . I think I remember that the noodles gave a buff. Perhaps achievements went along with them. I must go and check.

1 Like