Newbie resto sham and resto dru LF partners who can also teach to play

Right now I am 1400 and I am struggling in pugs cuz nobody forgives me any mistakes. We can win 5 games in a row, and then lose 1, and they will trash me and rage quit.
I want to find partners with high exp that can play with me and also explain some basic stuff. I am also gearing my resto druid.
If you are a chill dude with good exp and willing to have a loyal healer and be kinda like a mentor, pls send me your tag here, I will add you.
I play in the evenings 20:00-21:00 +8 Hong Kong time. Saturday and Sunday I play more hours.

1 Like

hey man :slight_smile:
for me it sounds really interesting. I am a pretty chill dude but my xp is not the highest.
I am looking for a long term partner with voice. I play dh and my highest xp is 2.2 in bfa last season. i also played shadowlands season 1 and got to 1.8 but then i stopped playing now i started again.
I dont know everything but i know a lot and can also explain it. But i am too still learning. I also play healer so i can also say from the healers perspective.
I just came back for dragonflight and my dh is not really geared yet but if you want we can gear our chars together. Or just hmu when i have full gear :stuck_out_tongue: (Mufassa#2712)