Newish Player looking for a guild to do m+/raids with

Hello there.
I am a fairly new player to wow , but not with mmo’s in general so im not that of a ‘’ noob’'.
Started playing like 2 weeks ago, just got my paladin to level 80 ( my only character ) and im looking for a guild that pretty much does all the content m+,raids maybe a bit of pvp as i want to experience all that the game has to offer.
Im currently on ArgentDawn server( as my name was not taken on that, ik rp server) but i guess servers don’t really matter.
Im 25 years old currently living in UK, i can raid pretty much everyday from 5pm(uk time zone)onwards.
Hope someone will have me :slight_smile: and thanks for taking your time reading my post.

Hey there buddy we would love to offer you a home for you to progress in please add me on discord: artorais

Good morning,
Have you read our recruiting post in here? Let me know if you are interested.

Hey there stranger

If you haven’t found a home yet, you should consider us

One and All Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself
we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 7:15 PM UK time Team 1
and
doing Monday (one day) 7:15 PM UK Team 2

we are 5/9H Guild currently for TWW Season 1

Socials and M+ pushers are welcome too ofc
We do M+ Wednesday as well and all around the week

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk……,.