Night Elf Male Forward Head Posture Problem

Well, Night Elves are back, with some nice customization options, but no updates to the WoD models. I really like the new options!
Unfortunately it’s very clear that the Night Elf male overhaul is not a priority. A rushed 3d model which is the 3rd most played race in the game is apparently not that important :frowning:

P.S. https://imgur.com/a/QDd9T4Y

3 Likes

FINALLY someone brings this up! I saw it myself the day it was introduced…and I do not even own a Night Elf! It looks awful, completely awful…like they try their hardest not to let go of an enormous fart! Seriously…LOOK AT THEM! x,D

4 Likes

I never noticed the head, but I was always pretty bothered by the narrow waist, I wish they’d make them better proportioned. I did set my sight on an amazing shadowlands male night elf customization though (sorry for the dumb link, faction change ate my karma):

imgur .com/rrNmCPH

2 Likes

You are completely right, THANK YOU! You are spot on! I also think the Night Elves got the short end of the stick lore-wise as well as from an implementation standpoint.

1 Like

My reply is like a year late… but… I would like to say that I’m 100% up for this task. :sun_with_face:

1 Like

You are not late! Interest in this issue kept this discussion alive for a year. We will stop just when Blizzard fixes the Night Elf model. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If there’s one model that needs a complete rework, it’s the male night elf.

You know it’s bad when even the Classic model looks way better in every way.

2 Likes

I mean yeah.
The male elf has the worst model really.

5 Likes

This image is so true! Now the model looks even worse! :frowning:
PLEASE FIX THE NIGHT ELF MALE MODEL!

2 Likes

The best posture is the nightborne in my opinion.

2 Likes

The nightborne male model is so much better looking, it’s well balanced anatomically.

What bothers me the most with the current male nelf mode is really the super weird waist, huge arms and hands, the weird neck, that chest…

When comparing it to other core races it also looks more low res in body detail. The female looks great, strong and athletic but the male looks like he pumped some fluids into his arms and bam, muscles.

2 Likes

Atleast in Shadowlands you can swap your gender for free

2 Likes

The first person I’ve ever seen in 2 and a half years, to say this. :rofl: :rofl:

Tha faces are still terrible but otherwise the body looks good. It’s not overdone in size, one reason why I don’t like the human model. Still has that characteristic small waist but in more moderation.

2 Likes

Dude’s hands are as big as it’s waist…

1 Like

Well, could be worse :smile:

1 Like

Nah keep them like this so I can identify with yet another race based on my own terrible posture

That is amazing. We definitely need more of that right side!!!

2 Likes

Indeed we do! :smiley: How do you propose to go about to convince Blizzard to update the models?

1 Like

Hi Blizz. Please fix the nelf asap as I main horde and when I see a NELF I cannot even attack it due to this issue (not tempting at all) - make pvp great again!

2 Likes