Night elf Paladins!

With the exodus of players from wow to other games. I think, it’s time blizzard starts to implement certain changes to their game by…
Listening to the Community !!! for starters.
This as been an ongoing topic from the community, ever since legion! As we saw a night elf pally in our class halls.
We really need a Night elf Paladin class in our game! Or at least one Elf that can be a paladin on the alliance!

9 Likes

Personally, I like that only certain races have access to certain classes. It adds a meaningful choice to the game.

10 Likes

I personally don’t see the point of a night elf being a paladin… sounds weird, like extremely weird. Being a priest is fine I guess, although paladins are basically warrior priests so if we go from here then yes, there should be a night elf paladin.

But lore wise even priest doesn’t make any sense as we associate it with the light of the Na’aru mostly, not Elune. Even tho they are the priests of Elune. If it’d be for me, there wouldn’t be a night elf priest class, all would be connected to nature. I’d rather give them shamans than paladins

1 Like

No weirder than Tauren becoming paladin. Actually paladin would make sense as a Night elf seeing as how devoted they are to Elune. In a way it’s the same as Zandalari Paladins having their power come from their devotion to Rezan (Or Talanji atm).

Also they already paved the way for Night elf paladins. Since in Legion you induct two Night elves into becoming a paladin. One of them was a priestess of the moon even.

And this is why Blizz should include class skins. Every race have their own faith to worship and draw powers from. Most Horde (Aswell as few Alliance) races that can be Priests aren’t assosciated with the Light of the Na’aru either.

4 Likes

Long overdue same with Worgen monks etc, but its fun and blizz are too busy with their squeegee mops making everything squeaky clean or still sending us to sleep with SL to listen.

Hear ye! Hear ye!

I support Night Elven paladins. And I am going to throw in a curveball of Blood Elven druids. As they do exist I believe, in the Botanica.

3 Likes

This is when I first left the game after they introduced this…

monstrocity

To be fair, fine, everyone could be a paladin, but honestly: they should make all races unique as they have different entities to worship. But they don’t which makes it a joke. For me troll paladin is the top of the cake… it simply doesn’t make any sense as it is in the game right now.

As I said: paladins are nothing else but warrior priests.

But the paladin we have in game is infused with the Light, it doesn’t care what culture the hero is from. Although in Legion we also saw that the Light doesn’t give crap about anything else but their own “path”, their own “justice” and truth about everything.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this Light just destroyed all the culture in the paladins and priests so they forgot where they’ve come from.

we want it to happen… the Light, the ultimate curse this world has seen!

Yeah, would love it…

And now you’ve put me on a bandwagon!

oh my, here we go!

I want all holy and disc priests whom are undead to BURN while they cast holy spells. I want them to feel the utter pain while dabbing with the light!

you forgot someone?

I want us to feel pain when our racial pops up. I want demon hunters to feel the burn while they are surrounded by felfire. And warlocks…

meanibla-bla-bla.
mmorpg is not singleplayer rpg, here cannot be meaningful choices at all(hello sylvanas loyalists, how your questline going on?) as you ALWAYS run same history, same quests, same points to get your character on top. You literally cannot to play here somebody else as all your differences - only visual with some minor passives. It’s not witcher3 where all your playstyle changing by different skillsets or cp77 where you can do the mission in stealth or run into pack like killmachine. You getting no difference by your choice and always need to kill that 5 boars for any quest. No matter which class or spec you are - 5 boars is 5 boars.

2 Likes

in other hand tauren or troll paladins is so pointed =)

1 Like

A gentle way to express it

honestly, as fan of warcraft 3 - i’m still feel myself a bit strange when see any non-human paladin)
(and don’t blame me for lightforged paladin, just useful aoe for me :smiley: )

1 Like

You know, ever since Exile’s Reach was released, I’ve thought about how it opens up the possibility of new Race/Class combinations like Night Elf Paladins being allowed in the future.

Maybe treat them a little like Allied races, having a prerequisite and a questline in order to unlock them (Because they’re rarer than other classes for that race) and then having the new character have to start on Exile’s Reach due to timeline and lore reasons (For Night Elf Paladins, have them be a new order being trained up by the characters introduced in Legion).

Of course, the new combos would have to be a little limited rather than a free-for-all like some people will want. Lets at least keep things somewhat Lore-friendly…

Wait, that might stop me having a Goblin Paladin. Never mind! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

⠀⠀⠘⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠑⡀⠀⠀⠀VULPERA PALADINS⠀ ⠀⡔⠁⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠄⠒⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣀⠄⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⢏⣴⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣟⣾⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠀⡴⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠟⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠶⢴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿
⣿⣁⡀⠀⠀⢰⢠⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⣴⣶⣿⡄⣿
⣿⡋⠀⠀⠀⠎⢸⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⢘⣿⣟⠛⠿⣼
⣿⣿⠋⢀⡌⢰⣿⡿⢿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⣧⢀⣼
⣿⣿⣷⢻⠄⠘⠛⠋⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣧⠈⠉⠙⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣧⠀⠈⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢃⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡿⠀⠴⢗⣠⣤⣴⡶⠶⠖⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡸⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⡀⢠⣾⣿⠏⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠉⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣧⠈⢹⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠈⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⡟⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠁⠀⠀⠹⣿⠃⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢐⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠉⠁⠀⢻⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠈⣿⣿⡿⠉⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉
⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⡴⣸⣿⣇⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡿⠄⠙⠛⠀⣀⣠⣤⣤⠄⠀

Sorry for having a differing opinion. Forgive me for being wrong.

Now THIS I can get behind.

1 Like

now i’m crying, are you happy now?

2 Likes

They are different: Draenei is literally a Na’aru addict cult. But yes, the paladin paladin is something for humans and space goats, all other races should have unique abilities and stories or should’ve gone through a ritual to “cleanse” them and be prepared to absorb the Light.

at least we let you do your own thing… and we are the bad guys?!

1 Like

Surprisingly so :slight_smile:

I see a couple of Paladin’s posting in here. I’m assuming they haven’t played the Paladin Legion campaign. Apologies for any spoilers.

There is at least one Night Elf Paladin already, a Night Elf priestess (Delas Moonfang) becomes a Paladin during the Legion campaign. So it’s not that far off if they were to add Paladins to the available classes for Night Elves.

I am neither for or against Night Elf Paladin’s. Just pointing out they already exist.

3 Likes