[Night Elf/Worgen-RP] A New Moon

Very cool event maith, this is absolutely what we need to see in the nelf scene.

8 Likes

To see that you’re announcing yet another great initiative is an absolute pleasure, Mythundis. Although it is too early to say with certainty, I do hope that the Mok’Nelghor will be able to reduce your pitiful elven bodies to ashes show up in some capacity :dragon_face:

2 Likes

Hey team! I’m glad to see all this interest so quickly – hopefully, we’ll be able to see all you guys on the 16th!

Great to see we’ve also garnered interest on the red side, but it’s sadly not what we’re looking for. The event wasn’t created to accomodate for Horde disruption, and although we normally do love ourselves some IC conflict roleplay, this event isn’t the place for it.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope you have a Night Elf/Worgen character to attend on instead!

11 Likes

I would recommend seeking out any attending guilds for any RP-PvP that might follow. We contemplated doing something but ultimately decided against it and left it up to the individuals to plan something like that as a follow up instead. As Mythundis said, we‘ve no interest in RP-PvP or conflict RP during this event. That is also in part why we chose A. Such a remote place and B. Have Demon hunters guard the place with spectral sight. Hope that any Horde will respect the wish for the event to not be disrupted!

7 Likes

Thanks Mythundis, very cool.

Hopefully I’ll be able to attend - depends if I can round up a cabal of like-minded elves.

Great initiative, and ishnu’alah as they say, ha ha.

2 Likes

A New Moon? Why? What did you do to the old ones?! :dagger:

I wish you luck on this! \o/

2 Likes

Oh, I’m totally not loosing this event! Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Hey folks, regarding the entire “bring-your-own-offering” part of the event, we’ve decided that, since we’ll be trying to account for the sacrifice NPCs, we need to register who exactly brings what. As such, sign-ups for offerings (not attendants!) should be placed on the forum thread according to the following form:

Who: <name of offerer>

What: <offering that you’re bringing, race>

Since the event will go on until we have enough sacrifices, the amount of offerings will be somewhat limited. This will be called out once we deem it necessary - there’s no absolute number on this.

We will provide NPCs, but keep in mind that they’ll be very, very simple. They will be nondescript, they will not be emoting and they will be unconscious.

We hope people understand our reasonings behind asking for sign-ups and, again, if there’s any questions, uncertainties or concerns, do feel free to reply to the forum thread/reach out in private!

8 Likes

Finally, an event that will let Kaldorei act in the glorious way they should have been this whole time!

5 Likes

Oh, I hope I’m doing this right then

Who : Riralsun Moonwish

What : Sin’dorei

2 Likes

Best of luck with this event! Might pull my worgen out of the mothballs to attend.

2 Likes

I shall be present on my Nelf. : D

This sounds pretty lit, tbh.

3 Likes

As lit as Teldrassil. :fire:

1 Like

Who : Malfven
What : Forsaken

4 Likes

Wow.
I’d been looking for a way to get back in to roleplay on my Worgen, but I never thought it would come up in such a way that sounds so COOL.

Definitely expect me around with a +1, this is sounding like it will be an awesome evening - and hopefully, may even be a way for me to get back in to the swing of Alliance RP and its communities to my character! Big kudos for hosting such a thing! <3 <3

5 Likes

Who: Morverne
What: Orc

Very excited to see how this plays out.

5 Likes

Very nice
we might come and be a part of it all.

Sign-ups’ll remain open until a few days before the event, so that we can organize things with the NPCs - sign up before then with the format as people have done above.

Thanks, also, for all the kind words!

5 Likes

Really hope Moonlight Embrace make it. This sounds too good.

2 Likes

Still preparing this character for RP but will be ready by then!

Who: Synriel
What: A Tauren.

3 Likes