[Night Elf & Worgen-RP] Blessings of War - Public Event

Are individuals who aren't worgen/elves allowed to come and witness this whole thing?

Den here has been an active participant in the Kalimdor front and would love a chance to sit down and look at this for a bit.
Currently on phone so I shall edit the sign-up list later. Don‘t worry if you aren’t listed yet! But yes, those interested in the twin bear challenge, listen to the friendly druid above.

07/10/2018 15:06Posted by Denzhu
Are individuals who aren't worgen/elves allowed to come and witness this whole thing?

Den here has been an active participant in the Kalimdor front and would love a chance to sit down and look at this for a bit.

Other races are free to watch. It may not be healthy for Horde chars, though, seeing as this is a preparation for battle (against the Horde).
Oh this is really cool! Seriously stuck between the Trial of Malorne and the Trial of Aviana. Hmmm. Will have to consult the local druid.
Loving this initiative! It sounds like so much fun! The Nightblades will try to be there! Number of participants can be anywhere between 7-12 people. :)
I'll put myself up as a tentative sign-up for Trial of Ashamane! Also I love the initiative and flavour you've got going here with the event!
If I have the time free around work shifts, I'd love to come along. Will see closer to the time! :)
Signing up for the Trial of the Twin Bears as Elias(BarmĂłn) and Solavel. Since Solavel's attunement with the Crow and the Saber is already well founded, she'll need to temporarily get rid of her weakness with the Bear spirit, and she's also invested in the belief that teamwork is direly needed in that desperate battle ahead.
Hoo boy, this got me hyped so hard I don't know where to begin. I've edited for two characters to join with!

Larten Crepsley - Trial of Ashamane (OOC Larten)
Al'gesa Lilyblossom - Trial of Malorne (OOC LeĂ­al)
1 Like
Gwyndori Godwin

Sing me up for Trial of Ashamane.
07/10/2018 22:12Posted by Larten
Hoo boy, this got me hyped so hard I don't know where to begin. I've got three characters I'd like to join in with, but if only one is allowed - it shall be the first.

Larten Crepsley - Trial of Ashamane (OOC Larten)
Al'gesa Lilyblossom - Trial of Malorne (OOC LeĂ­al)
Nethanel Groverunner - Trial of Aviana (OOC Groverunner)

I'd ask everyone to limit participation to two characters, as we're slowly moving towards relatively high numbers. Would be cool if you could update your post with the -two- characters you want to go with!

If sign-ups slow down, I will let everyone know if you can come with more.
07/10/2018 13:46Posted by Saleysea
EDIT: Sign me up for that dere trial of the kitty cat Ashmane.

Sorry for the inconvenience! Would like to change from Ashmane to trial of the Twin Bears! Signing up for myself and on behalf of Denathos.

I literally cannot wait!
^
Provided my shifts at the time are merciful, I'd like to put in for;

Sashena Starstrike - Trial of Malorne
While this DK is most likely not going to participate to any of the trials, I would love to have her come by and watch. Or at least she will try to.
08/10/2018 07:20Posted by Thenell
While this DK is most likely not going to participate to any of the trials, I would love to have her come by and watch. Or at least she will try to.

Hey there and thanks for showing interest! Death knights and Demon hunters completely slipped our mind, thus I added a sentence or two to the FAQ regarding them.

Firstly, they will not be able to participate regardless due to the stances and opinions of our IC characters who are organising this.

Secondly, it is unlikely their safety can be guarantueed either, though I think due to the power level of the characters in question, they won't need it either.

Nonetheless, to tell you to stay away OOC would be the wrong approach and you are free to show up. Being shooed away by your people and having to watch from the distant sidelines is always a nice RP experience for those particular characters in question...
As a character who's made a great many mistakes, I'd like to sign Manathon up for the Trial of the Great Stag! Time to figure out which one to talk about...
Jamie Cadbury will sign up for the Trial of Ashamane too. x
08/10/2018 09:40Posted by Zenys
08/10/2018 07:20Posted by Thenell

Hey there and thanks for showing interest! Death knights and Demon hunters completely slipped our mind, thus I added a sentence or two to the FAQ regarding them.

Firstly, they will not be able to participate regardless due to the stances and opinions of our IC characters who are organising this.

Secondly, it is unlikely their safety can be guarantueed either, though I think due to the power level of the characters in question, they won't need it either.

Nonetheless, to tell you to stay away OOC would be the wrong approach and you are free to show up. Being shooed away by your people and having to watch from the distant sidelines is always a nice RP experience for those particular characters in question...

Thanks for the response! Yes, I am totally prepared to have my character booted out. :) And that is totally okay with me!
1 Like
Hmm, is it just me or is there lacking a Wild God for healer characters?
08/10/2018 16:19Posted by Mithralles
Hmm, is it just me or is there lacking a Wild God for healer characters?

Twin Bears includes healer characters and I'd think Malorne as well as Aviana are both trials that also make sense for those. From a pure OOC perspective, though: We didn't want to extend the event beyond 5 days, so the four that we picked and the environment that is given in Val'sharah, made the four we picked the most obvious.