Night Fae Mission Table, no XP missions / lower level missions anymore

With the Night Fae troops “Ardenweald Trapper” it is not an issue to do high lvl missions, and Ive pushed my table campaign mission to the 60 missions where you get mounts.

However now that i can get 60 elite missions, i never get lower level missions anymore which is a problem when i want to level new followers.

Currently im getting 60 missions, “49-51” mission and 39ish missions, but no longer any lower level missions.

Also ive noticed that none of these gives bonus XP, which makes it very hard to level up companions. After i reached the lvl 60 campaign missions for mounts I havnt seen a bonus XP mission.

My current companions levels are:

5 Likes

Just be happy u can at least do missions, we at kyrian can’t do a single ash mission.

1 Like

One reason why im strongly looking to change covenants, but waffling on it and trying to decide on what to pick.

While the Venthyr is a lovely faction, they also have weaksauce troops. So they are a definite nope.

But how do the necrolord troops compare? Blabber says they are good.

I’m getting the same issue, I currently have no missions where I can straight up numbers beat the enemy, my followers are mostly in the high 20’s, but I’m only getting missions in the high 30’s

Another noticable issue is that all the rewards that give you armor/trinkets etc, seem to have been lowered in ilvl the higher you climb on the adventure campaign. I only get ilvl 138 items now, where i used to get ilvl 172 if i dont remember wrong.

I’m having the same issues as the OP. Not getting any bonus xp missions makes it very hard/slow to level up your companions, when you only get high level missions.

Dont forget you still gain exp from being defeated.

But yeah. Mission difficulty quickly goes way out of whack for Bastion/Venthyr because of having bad troops. Maldraxxus is how troops should be. And Night Fae? -GROSSLY- overpowered with the trappers.

I have the same problem and with the 2 new followers this week my troops have been delvled from 32 to 29.

No exp missions and you now only get 500 exp per mission whether it fails or not (as far as I have noticed).

I can hardly do any of them after this and currently I am just cramming 5 of my lowest lvl minions into 10 anima missions to get slaughtered just to get the 500 exp.

Same issue here, I have lvl 34 companions and smaller lvl ones as nightfae and I get elite 60 missions, but those are always a failure, doesn’t matter the comp. Got few lower level missions too, like 47+ rares and such, but even those are failing… This makes no sense at all, now, I don’t even bother sending them to missions as basically all of them are 99% fail rates at best. And if… and I mean IF they succeed, I get a 138 ilvl head peace and 500 xp. Not even worth the time to walk to the mission table honestly.

Thank god someone has posted about this. I thought with dreamweaver and the trappers i may have bugged the system by getting too high too quick. My dreamweaver is lvl 32 and is failing miserably now. I have to avoid ALL lvl 50+ missions as none of my companions can win. The lack of XP missions now is very noticeable.

I have the exact same issue, can we get a blue’s attention to this? Its impossible to finish missions, impossible to level up existing followers.

same not getting any xp missions

Same still no xp. Happened after i finished the campaign mission tables. Most mission were to easy and i had followers left. So i tried those big ones and was succesfull. And one day the mission levels changed from 20-30 to 50-60… No xp missions and nearly all of them fails. Add that with the trapper nerf… Got to send my followers on death missions for what 500xp…

Why not? I’ve done a few.

That post was from before the balance rework to Kyrian and Venthyr.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.