Night Lords , Late Night Raiding Guild PVE Pyrewood Village Aliance

Hey! I will be joining as well (Holy Pala)

Hello there )
I would like to join you aswell, with a Mage named Klarn :wink: !

I am intrested could play multiple classes but still on the fence about a pve server but sometimes. U gotta make lemonade

I always played a rogue also o am a pretty good vanilla fury war or priest either shadow or holy

But have the most experience on the rogue

A rogue would be awesome, trouble is that with this mega servers world PVP is gonna be very messy, so a PVE server is more reasonable, in the new classic relaunch I am afraid that world PVP will be a total cluster

I added u in battletag m8 hope to speak to u soon

Many thanks to all who’ve posted here. Or contacted me on bnet or discord. Is gone better than expected. We’re nearly done. Most likely though that I will have to get more classes/roles as some people will drop or take a year to level

Sign me up for war!!! :smiley:

Hi, many thanks for showing interest, just hop on discord please so we can brief you :))

Hello Holy priest here, would like to be part of guild.

1 Like

Dunno why it bumped my test account avatar… real one is melodia

Hey, many thanks for showing interest. Hop on discord please and be ready for launch. Only 11 hours left :)):grinning:

thanks for the invite :slight_smile:
I like it so far, cool people. let´s go !

glad you like it in the guild its awesome isnt it? :blush: just like friends playing together.

Many Thanks for the kind replies, the guild has grown faster and stronger than what I anticipated

i am intrested in playing a rogue and would love the guild the raid times are just prefect also added you on btag

We’re nearly close to the end of the recruitment, time for the lass call

I would like an update on this

just out of curiosity are you still full on warlocks i am lvl but just finding it hard to raid at so called normal times due to family and what not

i was meant to say lvl 60

Ideal raiding times. Good luck with your recruitment!